Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ace Combat series - Minitokyo

Ace Combat series

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Genosider

The Last Raven

So who here plays this magnificent combat simulation game and which is your favourite?

My fave ones include AC3 (japanese version) & AC4. Although AC5 was one of the best as well, I felt that the storyline was rather linear and not much character development. (could have extended more on Hamilton's character and the background between Bartlett and Pops). The music was top-notch , especially with the ending credits song.

Any other opinions you guys have? discuss.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hard to play.........and its simulation........>< headache T_T haha its good??o.O might try maybe......someday ^_^'

I love the Ace Combat series. AC4 was my fav. I havent played 5 yet but I do intend to before the summer's over.

"Marine, we need you to head to the depths of the compound to rescue a scientist that is being held hostage by Satan and his manyfold minions. Here's your pistol and eight rounds of ammunition. Good luck."
Signature Image
You're the fiesta fairy -- parties break out when you just enter a room.

Ace Combat 5 is my favorite. I just hate the tunnel part in the last stage. <.<

Genosider

The Last Raven

Me too.... I still think AC4 has the best ending mission of all...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.