Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 many many eps + season anime that you cant stop watching - Minitokyo

many many eps + season anime that you cant stop watching

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

as we all might know, when anime becomes really long, have alotta eps and quite a few seasons, the story seems to get dull by each episode. but there are some that ya just cant get enough even though there's already way too many seasons. so what anime is it?

to me its Galaxy Angel. this anime already reaches its 4th season, and as I have watched the last 3 season, I cant wait to watch da 4th season. I havent watched da 4th season just yet since cant get myself to find da series @_@

but yeah, Galaxy Angel is really an interesting anime where I really dont mind its going for many seasons. thats probably because its not like this anime even has a plot ^_^"" every each epsiode is just a day of the angel's mischievousness. XD

though this kinda anime has one setback. you cant really sit and watch it for hours on end. its really good if you wanna have a heck of a laugh and release some stress. well thats probably the very reason I really never mind this series goes for many seasons~ XD

if this is a dup, man I'm sorry. I really dunno what to put in the search box @_@

Naruto.

'nuff said.

Emperor

The origin of it all

Quote by EnchanterNaruto. 'nuff said.

same here

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

One Piece!!! coz the fucking channel who aired One Piece stopped at Sky Island where the thunder lord was defeated by the rubber man Luffy. and maybe all channels that aired this had finished the whole story where they reached the Grand Line and found the One Piece treasure thingy or maybe they got the One Piece and still the show still goes on.

Heh! the thunder lord was the easiest enemy Luffy fought hahahahahahah!!!!

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

I'd say Naruto.. ^_^
still on going n it fills up my hard drive..@___@

Signature

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

I'd say naruto too...
but I used to watch dragonball alot back in the early days...
at some point I was stuck to it..but eventually it wore of n started to get booring..lol
so I guess naruto ..

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Iwith me it is Gundam seed and Gundam seed Destiny. and for moe it is also the eps with Lacus.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

inuyasha and naruto
so many epz to watch ^^

Inuyasha dragged so much it lost its grip (on me, at least) long before it ended.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm still addicted to Naruto. :)

fruits basket and aishiteruze baby ! ^^

Radeonator

not here, not now.

Quote by exentric
to me its Galaxy Angel. this anime already reaches its 4th season, and as I have watched the last 3 season, I cant wait to watch da 4th season. I havent watched da 4th season just yet since cant get myself to find da series @_@
but yeah, Galaxy Angel is really an interesting anime where I really dont mind its going for many seasons. thats probably because its not like this anime even has a plot ^_^"" every each epsiode is just a day of the angel's mischievousness. XD

you already said it!>_<

the third season is the funniest, but the fourth season, you might find it a little "insane". @_@

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

Inu Yasha, One Piece , naruto, prince of tennis
top anime title. very great on manga
but too much episode on anime

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Well me it's CardCaptorSakura like 3 seasons and 2 movies, so yeah it's my all time favorite anime I can't stop watching...^_^' Oh yeah and Sailormoon! ;)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

My favs are Sailormoon, Card Captor Sakura, and Full Moon wo sagashite :) I love those :)

i have to say naruto, cant get enough of that show

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Maison Ikkoku
Kimagure Orange Road TV
City Hunter

Since the late 90's I had been watching them from start to end once or twice a year. I have yet to grow tired to ever stop watching these old series.

Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Urusei Yatsura. 190+ episodes, 6 movies and 11 OVAs
I have managed to get all of it except the last 3 boxed sets which haven't been released yet. I am so close to the end now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Then there is the Gundam series. Like Urusei Yatsura it is just not possible to watch it all through in one sitting. Add in the OVAs The 08th MS Team and Gundam 0083 and it seems emdless.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Detective Conan! im on the 14 season? I think and im on eps. 401 & 9movies and still showing in japan!.......401........O_o( the most longest anime series there is!! i CANT GET enough of it! can't wait for the next eps. to watch!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Wrong Ayasal. The longest running anime series ever is Doremon. Over 1000+ episodes.
He's the big blue cat.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

The anime that I can't stop seeing it is Monster. The story is amazing, and it had been two stages, now I'm seeing the 3th stage and still go, better than ever.
If you didn't sow it before, then you must.

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

for me i guess is Banner of the Stars, Gundam Series, Gatekeepers, Naruto, Bleach and i can't think of more rite now.

Signature

Juclesia

Juclesia

*glad to be alive*

I would say inuyasha and one piece.....can't get enough of it...sad that in austria are so less published(in german lenguage)

Signature
yes everybody can be glad to be alive......so have the fun of you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re life and enjoy every day
my favourite works: ||other4||||daisuke||||other1||||magna1||

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

Naruto... God damn it... my friend only had to show me ths first episode. That's all it took to get me addicted >.< . But i'm glad, cauz its damn hilarious.

i never knew Galaxy Angel has more seasons. Gota keep an eye out for that. Seen first season (I think) and that was way too hilarious.

i heard Inuyasha drags on too much, and it pretty much is the same scenario over a few episodes (someone gets kidnapped, she gets saved, kidnapped once again -_-' ).

(oh yeah... I gota start posting more... havent been on for a long time :S ).

http://gregii.tz4.com/ <--- please visit and write in tag board :(

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.