Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your valuable thing or material in your life? - Minitokyo

what's your valuable thing or material in your life?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Many people have valuable thing's in thier life and wanted to keep it forever for some reasons. What's your valuable material or thing in your life?

mine is my family of course and the spatula which i made. The spatula i made reminds me back in the old times at school when i was young and of course the fun i have experienced.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

My guitar! I just love my guitar, and I could never get rid of it... even if I bought a new, cool or better guitar, I would still keep mine!!

A book my friendes did for me when I moved. And some pictures :)

Siri

Siri

Suou

my past
the people i know
and this moment
=P

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

My family and some of my friends and those who treasure me :D.

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Tangible or intangible?
Tangible...hm...I'd have to say...
My family, obviously. My parents in particular have given me too much support in this life- and I've been so underserving of it.
Or is the concept of family intangible...?
If so, I go for my house. Shelter, warmth, security - a place to return to <3

Intangible...my life. And everyone else's life. Life is valuable - and a wonderous gift that is sometimes underestimated.

Signature Image
:3

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by RurouniSpritzTangible or intangible?Tangible...hm...I'd have to say...
My family, obviously. My parents in particular have given me too much support in this life- and I've been so underserving of it.
Or is the concept of family intangible...?
If so, I go for my house. Shelter, warmth, security - a place to return to &lt;3
Intangible...my life. And everyone else's life. Life is valuable - and a wonderous gift that is sometimes underestimated.

very unual but i again i suppose everyone has thier own opinion

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Family and computer ^_^

Family is my most important thing!

Material item is computer coz i do everything on it :P

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by Rizy123Family and computer ^_^Family is my most important thing!
Material item is computer coz i do everything on it :P

reasonable

i have two...my moms promise ring from my dad that i have yet to take off and a necklace my dad gave me for grad...i never take them off and would cry my eyes out if they happen to somehow break or get lost

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

my family and my bf

Signature

My PC would be my valueable material...

Toilet Paper... o_0 I'm just kidding.

It def has to be my family and friends cause with things like a computer or money you can always replace but you can never replace friends or family. :)

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

my family, friends, my pets, and my memories of band...then my various talents as a musician, photographer and traditional artist.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

My family and A poem that all my friends made for me to say that we would be friends for ever, though that didn't happen it was a nice try and a good atempt. High school came and we drifted apart!!^__^ and the last thing would have to be a drug free poster that I did and I won $75 for it that was great the message was: Mom if you love me stop smoking!!!! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Family and friends...
u can just basically replace materials like a guitar and stuff
however, u cannot replace living people..

retire

Computer... maybe internet as well. Such a pain when you don't have either of them... Library is cool and everything but still...

Don't mind me...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Hey there, just an FYI, this duplicates http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15586/?&page=2

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

For me it's my knives and my secrets. Then again, my crappy outdated computer is one of my few sentimental objects...so maybe that is after my secrets, but before my knives, eh?

All the wonderful memories that i have gathered all these 17 years lol there so very memorable to me. ^.^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.