I have never done this...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

...join a forum, I mean. I generally hate it, the immaturity and |ee7 speak especially. What I mean by immaturity is pettiness, flaming and trolling. A certain amount of childishness is always fun ;)

I know every forum will have those people, but is there an abundance of them here? If any of you have been to GameSpot, or the FFVII boards on GameFAQs you know what I mean.

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

Cancel

well welcome LordWe and it's okay if u act like that as long as u follow the rules!

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

• Jun 05, 2005

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cancel

LOL Are you flaming already? heh

Welcome to MT. ...And I think we all try to keep the flames down... ...support.minitokyo.net has some good guidlines, and generally, flaming is not allowed. :)

• Jun 05, 2005
Cancel

Act like that? Excuse me if I sounded rude. It's just on most of the boards I have visited there is a general animosity, especially toward newbies and it isn't very pleasant. I was hoping people here won't jump down your throat if you, say, don't like their favourite character. That is all I meant.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Cancel

Konnichi wa LordWe! Don't worry! People here are usually nicer than any other fourm I've seen. If you didn't yet, be sure to read the noob bibles in the help fourm if you have any trouble. Anyway, hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cancel

Quote by LordWeAct like that? Please excuse me if I sounded rude, I didn't mean it
that way. It's just on most of the boards I have visited there is a
general animosity, especially toward newbies and it isn't very
pleasant. I was hoping people here won't jump down your throat if you,
say, don't like their favourite character or something. That is all I
meant.

LOL, I'm just having fun with you man! Like Koga said, it's pretty fun/laidback here. Just have fun, don't go our of your way to tick anyone off, and things will be fine. :D

• Jun 05, 2005

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Cancel

Welcome to Minitokyo :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

Cancel

do what archer just say, relax

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

• Jun 05, 2005

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Cancel

halO LordWe.. welcum oh~~
have fun here in mt..
you would luv it~~ :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

• Jun 06, 2005

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

Cancel

lol GameFAQs and GameSpot? 80% of everybody there is an asshole...I haven't posted/read around here too much though, so I wouldn't know if the people here were like that, but from what I have seen so far most of the people here are nice. Oh, and welcome =D

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.