Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 True or False? - Minitokyo

True or False?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Are diamonds/jewelry/money really a girl's best friend? Or are they just greedy?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Just like they say: for love, or for money?

I could say both ways. Diamonds and jewelry are sometimes a girl's best friend, but there's other things that could mean so much more. Unfortunately, and funny enough as it were, some girls would actually want to marry a man who is rich, and some really are down-right greedy, even if they do dislike that guy, overall. Some go to the point that when they're married long enough, they will try to break the relationship apart and take some of their possessions as well.

It's unbelievable how far some of these girls will go to get whatever they want. You have to kind of feel sorry for the lonely bachelor, and the rich guy. They'll never find true love that way. Money speaks a lot to them, you know.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

money!

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I hope toi meet a girl whose best friend are books :P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Quote by shermanramniI hope toi meet a girl whose best friend are books :P

ditto

Just the girls that are into book over other material things aren't the easiest to find.

wingsofsteel

wingsofsteel

Bloody Murderer

well in my opinion i think that those things aren't a girls best friend because its not like they can really help except for making u look like your rich. i think that those things are jsut something a girl wants just to show off.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

A dog! Yeah its what they say dogs are mans(meaning all of humanity) best friend

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by GitS-SaC

ditto
Just the girls that are into book over other material things aren't the easiest to find.

Ditto?
Here in Chile we have a motto, and it goes like this: "Lo bueno viene en frasco chico" (Good things come in small cans).

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

i don't think any of those should be a girls best friend, their partners should be. receiving one of those should be after that. that's just my opinion though.

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

My best friend is my dog... ;D

Signature

shermanrami! I like books, and I need to tell you that there are many other girls who do too. its not something from another world to find girls who read books! honestly....I think its harder to find BOYS who read books.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Quote by YuMiTaMy best friend is my dog... ;D

See told ya so. Todl ya right here->

Quote by DakXA dog! Yeah its what they say dogs are mans(meaning all of humanity) best friend

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

I, personally, Dont really give a hoot about make up, let alone jewellery>.<
I just like to wear the semi-cheap earings and jewellery.
im not really into that kind of stuff

Cadi

Cadi

True

its true and false both ways.. there are girls whoes best friend is money, and jewelry, and there is some that are just really greedy, i mean anyone can be greedy boy or girl... and a lot of times money/jewels aren't a girls best friend and that a girl is too greedy/or not at all...

Quote by GitS-SaC

ditto

lol.. i read a lotXD i'm like the only one who actually reads in my group, but i'm into a lot of more things as well^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think money, because girl swill most likely to want more money to buy more "cute" things to be attractive. i'm not really sure myself though. I'd say books for myself.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like books...*hides in a corner* XD
There are a lot of superficial girls who only care about material posessions, but that's just it: most of them are insanely superficial, so just don't get involved with them. :)

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by zephiris26I like books...*hides in a corner* XD
There are a lot of superficial girls who only care about material posessions, but that's just it: most of them are insanely superficial, so just don't get involved with them. :)

Lol, don't worry! I love books! *draws you out the corner* And I believe that is partly true... maybe it is just their nature. Or they were deprived of those many things when they were young and decided that it was time that they should be rewarded?

But most of the time, I just think that they're snooty and snobby, thinking that everyone would admire them for what they have. They just aren't satisfied wtih what they already have and thinks that if they had more, there will be more attention draw to them... >_<

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

While it is nice to get those things, I actually couldn't care less if I have them or not. I'm not much for material possesions. I don't like people spending that kinda money on me anyway... o_0

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I don't really know, but my friends always ask me for money so they can buy cloths....a lot of cloths...maybe cloths are a girls best friend =]

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.