Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 college or university???? - Minitokyo

college or university????

page 1 of 1 20 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...college or university...
i pick university...i've been on honourole for all my life...i think i need it...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

University. I haven't been one honor roll all my life but This past two years I've been doing good and to me that is all that really matters. My high school grades have all been honor roll so far!! And I'm going to keep them that way so I can leave home and go to a university that I want!! Since I haveto pay for it^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

i thought that the both are the same or not?

Signature Image

the same as jakudoshigirl

University...
parents prefer me to go there
but right now i am only in high school
and getting to uni is pretty hard >< keke

universiy ^^, the parents..

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... here, to get to uni, we have to go through college, so both (i'm doing uni right now)... and not coz' of my parents, just coz' i couldn't find anything that interested me in college programs... >.<

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

University, of course! College is good too. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I finished two years in collage already, and now i'm getting transfered to university!!! Wow i'm still in shock that i got to skip 2 years of college!!(i start next semester)

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm pretty sure that college and university are pretty much the same... unless you're talking about community college?

Signature Image

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Ya am going to university for sure am graduating this year from hight school starting collage next year but for what i want to do in life i need to go to university.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

university. It doesn't make difference to me whether I attend college or university.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

university! ^^ that'd make my parents happy, and its easier to get a job if u've come out of a university ^^ thinking about University of Toronto or McGill but i still have 3 years ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

Could you tell me what the are the differences between college and university?
Thnx!

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

luiz

luiz

ha ya...

scholl,shit, i hate

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i'm not thinking that far ahead in my life yet...

Quote by NorinCould you tell me what the are the differences between college and university?
Thnx!

i think college and university are considered differently in places like canada and britain. a university is more prestigious than a college.

"Educational System & Academic Credentials
The term "college" has a different connotation in Canada than it does in the United States. In Canada, after completion of high school, students have a choice of attending either university or college. Only universities grant degrees, while colleges (also called community colleges or institutes) provide career-oriented and technical training leading to diplomas or certificates generally requiring one or two years of study."
credits to: http://www.goinglobal.com/hot_topics/canada_lim_tips.asp

in the US, tho we use university and college interchangeably.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

University i want to be a policeman^^

Beat the machine which work inside you

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

Quote by luizscholl,shit, i hate

LOL...i hate just as much as you....LOL

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

university, even though i feel like stopping after high school.lol....

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.