Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vector or raster - Minitokyo

vector or raster

page 1 of 1 3 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

which kind of program do you guys prefer or would you rather use if you had a choice? just a poll here...

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It's pretty obvious what my choice would be considering my usual style of wallpapers. Still, I have been slowly warming to using Painter, a raster program. Perhaps it's just the novelty of it all (at lot of my early vectors were for novelty's sake as well) but somehow, painting is just so soothing and calming...
Of course, this is me we're talking about here. It's all about an unholy combination of the two! Like a vectored outline colored in raster-based Painter! Or adding layers of texture on top of a clean vector image to get lovely vexture!
But still, in a pinch I would vote vector. As if that surprised anyone :P

I agree, using the two is best. But I think it all depends on the situation too. For me I use raster for 'high' quality pictures, while for vector its, for the quick-and-dirty works =P

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.