Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 men with long hair - Minitokyo

men with long hair

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

i have had long hair for a long time what with girls hating long hair they have long hair so why cant i it makes no sence, i keep it very clean i just saying

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I think it is the case where it makes men look well you no like a girl. Which may lead them to think you might be gay. I don't know if this is true or not.
I have kinda long hair and haven't had any problems. I know some girls that actually like guys with long hair.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Lakail

Jedi Master

I'm kinda in the same boat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/balmungvskite/Zach-edited.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/balmungvskite/GroupShot2.jpg

Pictures speak more than words I guess.
But to be honest, every girl at my school would kill me if I cut my hair. I mean that are actually jealous of me, which is actually quite funny.

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

Well I had long hair for about 2-3 years...I got it down about past my shoulders (usually had it tied)...most girls I knew either liked the way it looked or didn't comment on it.....I cut it last summer though, and I got endless comments about cutting it. Mostly "OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!"....>=\...They're all used to my short hair now though...I guess what I'm trying to say is...hmm..I have no idea what I'm trying to say =\...i guess maybe sometimes ceartain people just look better with shorter hair?

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

jotfif

jotfif

just saying this but i am not gay

Signature

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I think Long hair is good on some guys like Jonothan Davis ( singer from Korn) But you mostly must have long black hair that is straight!!!! I know but I mostly like short spiky!!!! Hope that answered your question

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

jotfif

jotfif

my hair is straight and only down to my sholders

Signature

Lakail

Jedi Master

Quote by EsCoBaRI guess what I'm trying to say is...hmm..I have no idea what I'm trying to say =\...i guess maybe sometimes ceartain people just look better with shorter hair?

My point exactly.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't mind guys with longer hair. I know several and think it looks good on them. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

long hair is cool. i have long hair . and here is some advice from my girlfriend anyone who has long hair boy or girl only looks good in it if they have the right face shape though to me this makes no sense. but i wont tell her that

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by Lakail

Quote by EsCoBaRI guess what I'm trying to say is...hmm..I have no idea what I'm trying to say =\...i guess maybe sometimes ceartain people just look better with shorter hair?

My point exactly.

well it the girls in the city people were i live like my hair or do they i am going to find out

Signature

Lakail

Jedi Master

Quote by jotfifwell it the girls in the city people were i live like my hair or do they i am going to find out

You know what? That made absolutely no sense.

Its just a matter of taste. I have kinda long hair but i'm trying to grow it longer. My brother has long hair, and I have some friends with long hair. Some girls like guys with long hair, prefer it, some don't. Its all taste.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by jotfifi have had long hair for a long time what with girls hating long hair
they have long hair so why cant i it makes no sence, i keep it very
clean i just saying

That's not true! **Pulls out her fan** Yaya!

Actually, for us girls, I don't mind seeing guys with long hair. You see, my friends down by the cosmetology department at our university, actually do dig guys with long hair. Well, they don't have to be over-excessively long, but curly hair and the sorts. Besides, we're not judgmental on that sort of stuff. I don't like really short hair, but I don't like really long hair either. I suppose ultimately, that it does boil down to the individual himself / herself, and what their preferable tastes are.

And yes, I find bangs that cover girl's eyes kinda sexy. **Giggles** Wha? I was only being honest. Guys though - hmm, that's a toughie indeed. O_o **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

????????????????????????????????????????? fruty much??????????????????

Signature

i have to say it really depends. i usually don't like guys w/ long hair but one day i saw a punker w/ long bangs and OH man!! he was hawttt!

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

??????????????? wow i really did not need to know that but ok ?? :sweat: ??

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by jotfif????????????????????????????????????????? fruty much??????????????????

I see what you mean. Some guys think other guys with long hair are complete weirdos that way.

But look at Eurasian's comment. It's pretty darn honest. She knows what she is talking about. lol

Quote by Eurasiani have to say it really depends. i usually don't like guys w/ long hair
but one day i saw a punker w/ long bangs and OH man!! he was hawttt!

ROFL - I saw a really good-looking guy with these incredibly long bangs all over his forehead. I swear, how he kept his hair so sleek and so shiny, goes beyond me. And yes - he was so adorable! **Giggles** Some guys actually do look great with long hair. Enough said. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

ya i know little to much info though not really know why i made this thread any more

Signature

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Quote by bevy-chanBut you mostly must have long black hair that is straight!!!!

BAH TO YOU! My hair is long, dark brown and curly! If I ever changed my hair, no one would recognize me. Besides, if we all had straight dark hair, the world would be more boring than it is now, eh?

Quote by jotfif??????????????? wow i really did not need to know that but ok ?? :sweat: ??

HAHA I'm sorry =P

Quote by Celessa
ROFL - I saw a really good-looking guy with these
incredibly long bangs all over his forehead. I swear, how he kept his
hair so sleek and so shiny, goes beyond me. And yes - he was so
adorable! **Giggles** Some guys actually do look great with long hair.
Enough said. lol

HAHA yeah!!! I'm glad I'm not alone. XP

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrm

Quote by bevy-chanBut you mostly must have long black hair that is straight!!!!

BAH TO YOU! My hair is long, dark brown and curly! If I ever changed my hair, no one would recognize me. Besides, if we all had straight dark hair, the world would be more boring than it is now, eh?

i agree with you

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

It just depends on the people, I guess...

jotfif

jotfif

Eurasian
Celessa i am sorry for being rude to you ??? :sweat: sorry

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.