Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys: what do you hate in a girl? - Minitokyo

For Boys: what do you hate in a girl?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Mmmmm...For my ex bf :me ^^"
i really cant answer this question, but...mmm...my brother hates me...i dont going to tell you why..^^...and....done .

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I really hate it when girls have absolutly no personality whatsoever.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i hate the types of girls that go: Uhhh!Whatever! and OH! my Gosh! and Get Out! No Way!

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by maverickmechanici hate the types of girls that go: Uhhh!Whatever! and OH! my Gosh! and Get Out! No Way!

yeah that is seriously annoying it is like they have nothing else to say but that.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ohhhh this is true..^^

Quote by SpystreakI really hate it when girls have absolutly no personality whatsoever.

Genosider

The Last Raven

I hate those girls that go all emotional and start crying for almost no reason at all. And no, I'm not talking about those monthly incidents.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Lakail

Jedi Master

I really hate girls that think that they are all that, that every guy wants her. Also when they are either too emotional or too clingy.

A crying girl...

sorry i dont speak english, but what do you mean with *monthly incidents*?

Quote by GenosiderI hate those girls that go all emotional and start crying for almost no reason at all. And no, I'm not talking about those monthly incidents.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I hate girls who have mood swings all the time... like they can smile one second and burst out at you on the next... having no personality whatsoever is also very bad... but then again, I don't only hate girls who're like that... I hate guys who are like that as well...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Genosider

The Last Raven

Quote by CelestialFairy69sorry i dont speak english, but what do you mean with *monthly
incidents*?

Quote by GenosiderI hate those girls that go all emotional
and start crying for almost no reason at all. And no, I'm not talking
about those monthly incidents.

You know, the mood swing periods.

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i hate when girls put up their make ups [not doing it at home] and put to much. i also hate girls that are not smart for making the right choices. i also hate when girls have attitudes that i dun even know why a girl is mad at me. that's about it.. i think.

Signature

Quote by Kenichii hate when girls put up their make ups [not doing it at home] and put to much. i also hate girls that are not smart for making the right choices. i also hate when girls have attitudes that i dun even know why a girl is mad at me. that's about it.. i think.

hello, lucky that im not like this ^_^'

When they hate me or don't like to talk to me for no reason.
But either way i don't think i can hate someone.

Genosider

The Last Raven

Looks like the problems are rather unanimous...

Signature

i hate a girls that changes their total personality towards someone else and acts like a real b*tch to the others!!!!!!!!!

DONT HIT KIDS!!!

no seriously, they have guns

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i dont like girls that have a to big attitude

Signature

well, i dislike gals dat makes a fuss about every little things dat would be best left untouched, and gals that only knows how to act if her friends are next to her... as if she have no will of her own...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

i hate when girls think their always right and argueing with them just makes u more wrong.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I hate girls who hate me for no reason.
Also if they're rude, arrogant and self-centered.
...but you seem like a nice girl.
You probably won't have to worry about aby of that. :)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

this is sad, you look nice , and ah?
do you think i am i nice girl or what?

Quote by undeadsymphonyI hate girls who hate me for no reason.
Also if they're rude, arrogant and self-centered.
...but you seem like a nice girl.
You probably won't have to worry about aby of that. :)

:hmpf:

oh yeah, i understand your point :hmpf:

ohhh you are sweet :nya:

just some of us

Quote by GenosiderLooks like the problems are rather unanimous...

:D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.