Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys: what do you hate in a girl? - Minitokyo

For Boys: what do you hate in a girl?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

i hate that patys u.u'

i dont know the meaning of *patys* :o

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*slams head on table* me neither. i think i need to go to the hospital *passes out*

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

ah?, sorry i get confuse....

Quote by maverickmechanic*slams head on table* me neither. i think i need to go to the hospital *passes out*

:hmpf:

bimbos, hipocrits... and "diet obsessed girlz"

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I hate girls that when they say that they have something to tell you. They forget. No, actually it's girls that judge guys on the way they look and stuff. And when they scream with their friends in a group about something.

Signature Image

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

I hate it when girls just try and take power over you.
I am not saying that guys should have the power it is just that there shouldn't be a boss. : )

we can be both ;)

Oh wow, 'hate' is such a strong word, people should try not to have hate but rather they should have tolerance, the whole crappy existance of the 'western' world is based on intolerance and hate.

From grass roots its best for each individual to realise they dont hate but rather discover that they hold a different opinion or behaviour to someone else, after all we are each unique individuals, not just robots manufactured from hospital birthing factories.
jjj

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I don't like conceded, superficial, stuck up girls who think no one is holier than thou and think the world revolves around just because they have something going on about them. I also don't like girls who have no personality whatsoever besides their "me" complex.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Yeah hate is too strong of a word to use; dislike is a much more appropriate term. This doesn't just apply to girls, but also guys. Prolly the biggest dislike I have about anyone is vanity, a little vanity it normal, after all we are all human...or at least I hope we are.o.o; But anyways when it gets to the point there is like 'omg I broke a nail!!!" it’s just pathetic and annoying as hell, that’s just one of many examples. Another thing that bugs me is when a girl doesn't show her real personality, its not that she doesn't have one, its just she takes on another for various reasons or shows none at all. Lastly, gossip. I mean honestly, who doesn't getting seriously annoyed with gossip? Especially when someone takes it out of context and over reacts...

Okay, done ranting.oo;
-creeps away-

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Quote by maverickmechanici hate the types of girls that go: Uhhh!Whatever! and OH! my Gosh! and Get Out! No Way!

Quote by LakailI really hate girls that think that they are all that, that every guy wants her. Also when they are either too emotional or too clingy.

um im a girl and i agree my arch enamies are girls like that me and my friends never act so chilledish err i could just kill them uh umm well bye ^_^' :sweat: :hmpf: :)

Signature Image

I hate materialistic girl

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

I dislike girls who r hypocrites, those who make use of guys n ditch them, materialistic ones, those who think they r pretty when they aren't, girls who LOVE 2 GOSSIP...(it's damn irritaing), especially those with a horrible voice (as in reali horrible) n think i can't heard wat they r saying. Superficial ones, lazy ones who wanna marry a rich guy who dun do anything productive... Girls that bully other girls (shy ones etc). Those that complain over the slightest things... That's all i can think of for now...
]

Quote by LakailI really hate girls that think that they are all that, that every guy wants her. Also when they are either too emotional or too clingy.

(Nods head in agreement)

Quote by SpystreakI really hate it when girls have absolutly no personality whatsoever.

Wat does this mean anyway?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.