Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tall girls or short girls - Minitokyo

Tall girls or short girls

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

I'm just curious what girls would a boy normall choose. I hope to get some input and I hope this does not offend anyone thanks

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

ok..im a girl but the boys at my school always say "as long as their shorter than me then were fine"
*which sucks because i'm tall*not really im still shorter than some boys...

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Ah, the ever unfolding paradox that is the male brain. Guys tend to stare at women who are tall (Models/actresses) but every guy I've know personally has preferred girls to be short (or at least shorter than him ;) ). I myelf ... I like short guys :D , and short girls for that matter ;) .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i think height doesnt matter much, it could be annoying from an outside perspective, say the boy is 5 feet 5 and the boy is 5 feet 10, that will look like siblings instead, lol

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

height doesnt matter much, all i am looking for is a cute face

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by chichiri1907ok..im a girl but the boys at my school always say "as long as their shorter than me then were fine"
*which sucks because i'm tall*not really im still shorter than some boys...

well im a guy, and anyone shoter than me, but im kinda short, five foot, but im 13 so i guess thats ok.

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Most guys I know prefer women to be shorter than them. I'm a very tall girl (right at 6ft exact), but luckily my boyfriend is taller... :D

However, I've noticed guys like tall girls as long as they have good legs. I guess they can't help it... hehe.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

well,. for me i usually go for the taller girls becuase i am 6'3 myself, but i dotn soley decide wether i want to be with a girl based on her height.

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Who cares as long as I like them it doesn't matter how tall they are.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'm a girl as well, but I figured I could record my observations, since you seem to be curious, Kev. In the vast majority of the couples I know in my school or church the guy is taller. I don't know why that is, but that's something I never really thought about. And from some conversation snatches I've overheard from other girls, it's been indicated that, though it may not be an issue, most girls prefer their guy to be taller than them. Hope you don't mind this post, and maybe this helped?

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'm 5'7" (female) and the shortest in my family... I prefer guys my height or taller because I don't like looking down on people... ^_^; Though I don't really care about height in theory (I'm very open-minded) I do have a preference for my height or taller... I guess it's true what they say XD You model your ideal partner after the people in your life- and it's so true...

[Edit] Though... My dad is shorter than my mom (though taller than me)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

that looking down theory is awesome, i think i should use it as an excuse then, hahaha

Megami

Little Demon

I'm a girl, and I'm 5' 2" so I'm usually shorter than most guys so I don't know if the guys I hang out with like t ller or shorter girls cuz I'm usually shorter. :P Although, my boyfriend complains about being short, he's like 5 ' 7" or 5' 8" or something, which really isn't short, but he says most people are taler than him and it sometimes disappoints him. Same with another guy friend of mine. they may be upset about being short because they want to be taller than any girlfriend they would get, but I'm not entirely sure.

wow, I'm rambling huh? *lol* I'll stop there. but it seems to me like guys prefer girls shorter than them.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

My same size... no need to kneel or stand in my toes to kiss her.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

lol.. 5'5" is a perfect size XD

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i'm short as it is, so most likely any guy i'm with would be taller than me anyways. no problem for them XD

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I don't know. ...I think it is easier to carry/pick up and otherwise maneuver a shorter (and presumably smaller) gal... ...Whereas a taller one could end up maneuvering you. ...And I don't know if I could handle that... :D (...Then again...)

taller or shorter than me doesn't matter as long as not too extreme...

hiz i m a guy but i dont really care about the height
height does not really matter if u trulylike the girl but just hope the height gap isnt too big or it will look like siblings or parent and child :D

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Tall
b/c Im tall

but it doesn't matter to me, love is love...not height :)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm a girl.. most of my my guy's friends prefer girls to be shorter than them.. they just think that girls who are taller than them makes them feel weird.. keke.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

everyone has their own tastes of course. my husband must like short because i am only 5'4" and he is 6'1"

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by skysongi'm short as it is, so most likely any guy i'm with would be taller than me anyways. no problem for them XD

I think that skysong might be offended. But I would go with girls that are at least my hight witch is like about 5'8.

Signature Image

Around my size i would prefer but i don't really care if they are taller or shorter.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.