Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Do Parents Overprocteted us? - Minitokyo

Why Do Parents Overprocteted us?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

i know why, but im 18 and my father doesnt let me have a stupid boyfriend because he thinks that something bad will happen, but he is wrong, im not crazy to do bad things. He never lets me go out of home and my brother does. ( sorry about my english, but i cant write it )
Anyway....i done^^"

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I guess they are overprotective becaue they don't wan tto see the same thing happen to you as happened to them when they were younger.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I'm sure you'll understand when you're older, when you have children of your own. Your parents put everything into you ;)

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

i guess but they are crazies.

Quote by SpystreakI guess they are overprotective becaue they don't wan tto see the same thing happen to you as happened to them when they were younger.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by jakudoshigirli guess but they are crazies.

Quote by SpystreakI guess they are overprotective becaue they don't wan tto see the same thing happen to you as happened to them when they were younger.

they are crazy but they do it out of love. You have to give them credit for at least that much

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by jakudoshigirli guess but they are crazies.

they are crazy but they do it out of love. You have to give them credit for at least that much

yes, i know but this is so unfear!

Signature Image

Well, having overprotective parents can be really annoying but it shouldn't be viewed as an exception to the rule. Neglecting parents, now that's a bad thing. I can kinda understand why some parents would be overprotective. I worry about my brother sometimes too, and I'm just a sibling. Imagine if I had my own children OX

Be Free and Masturbate

Some people think that parents are overprotective to ruin your fun. This is not the case. Believe it or not, your parents were once teenagers. They might have gone through something in their teenage lives that they vowed to never let that happen to their children. They just do it outta love. Some people don't appreciate that.

yes i can imagine, but this is a serious thing for me

Quote by dutchforceWell, having overprotective parents can be really annoying but it shouldn't be viewed as an exception to the rule. Neglecting parents, now that's a bad thing. I can kinda understand why some parents would be overprotective. I worry about my brother sometimes too, and I'm just a sibling. Imagine if I had my own children OX

~_~

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by kawaiiguyYour parents put everything into you ;)

That's a good and a bad thing. It's OK to protect your children, but it's wrong to lock them in the house. Parents must teach their children the best way to deal with life troubles, and then help them do it.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote by shermanramni

Quote by kawaiiguyYour parents put everything into you ;)

That's a good and a bad thing. It's OK to protect your children, but it's wrong to lock them in the house. Parents must teach their children the best way to deal with life troubles, and then help them do it.

i agree with you ;)

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

:)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

;)

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

XD

(\_/)
(O.o)

:nya:

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Just an FYI, someone else posted about over protective parents too.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17682/

Quote by Archer79Just an FYI, someone else posted about over protective parents too.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17682/

SORRY OK, DELETE IT SO!!! >=0!!

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

:nya:

(It's kinda cool to spam you own topic, ne?)

(\_/)
(O.o)

Bach

nightmare life

i don't know what you are thinking of course they don't my dad tried to put a bulit in me and i realy didn't do anything beside beat him a few time in some gambleing games

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Bachi don't know what you are thinking of course they don't my dad tried to put a bulit in me and i realy didn't do anything beside beat him a few time in some gambleing games

what do you meant?

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Bachi don't know what you are thinking of course they don't my dad tried to
put a bulit in me and i realy didn't do anything beside beat him a few
time in some gambleing games

..Ummm... Bullets = bad. If it happens again, Oklahoma Child Protective Services should get involved. ...That is not acceptable.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Bach:

Your dad tried to put a bullet in you and you beat him, a few times? Man, something is wrong there. You better go to some protective society...

(\_/)
(O.o)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.