Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Quiz: Which stunning spirit of emotion are you? (with pic) - Minitokyo

Anime Quiz: Which stunning spirit of emotion are you? (with pic)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

You are the Spirit of Innocence. Always with the sweet smile of a child, you know how to have good clean fun, you have a natural vunerability about you, which makes you able to make friends very well, as they are drawn instinctively by the urge to protect you. But even though you look as fragile as a child inside you are very strong with your easy look on life. When you get a partner (because there is no way you cant!) your life will be perfect.

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

this was a short test but it was fun ^_^ i got this (You are the Spirit of Innocence. Always with the sweet smile of a child, you know how to have good clean fun, you have a natural vunerability about you, which makes you able to make friends very well, as they are drawn instinctively by the urge to protect you. But even though you look as fragile as a child inside you are very strong with your easy look on life. When you get a partner (because there is no way you cant!) your life will be perfect.) dosn't really sound like me tho lol

Here's what Igot:

You are the Spirit of Innocence. Always with the sweet smile of a child, you know how to have good clean fun, you have a natural vunerability about you, which makes you able to make friends very well, as they are drawn instinctively by the urge to protect you. But even though you look as fragile as a child inside you are very strong with your easy look on life. When you get a partner (because there is no way you cant!) your life will be perfect.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606041_CMyDocumentsAnger.jpg

You are the Spirit of Anger. You are every inch the bad girl. Something happened to make you so angry and you need to channel it out, if anyone gets in your way, they're in for a big shock. Friends are not essential for you, you don't care whether they're there or not. But if you do have friends they will be the most loyal for it takes a lot to become your friend. You attract people to you, so a partner is no trouble but if they can't handle you then they're out the window.

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

You are the Spirit of Sadness. Deep pain and sorrow lie within you, betrayal, jealousy and rejection rule your life. You cannot make friends as you are too scared at the prospect of being hurt again and you can't take that risk. You wish more than anything to have a steady person there who loves you unconditionally but you are too scared to find them.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109610554_sDisbelief.jpg
You are the Spirit of Disbelief. You are highly suspicious of anything that is new and are not willing to go with change. You could have many friends if you weren't so cautious. You simply cannot beleive that there are people who are genuinely good and nice. Open up more and you will be the centre of attention. A partner would be hard for you to find unless they prove that they are worthy of your trust.

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

My result ^^ : You are the Spirit of Innocence. Always with the sweet smile of a child, you know how to have good clean fun, you have a natural vunerability about you, which makes you able to make friends very well, as they are drawn instinctively by the urge to protect you. But even though you look as fragile as a child inside you are very strong with your easy look on life. When you get a partner (because there is no way you cant!) your life will be perfect.

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Hm...hope thats kinda unliek me lol

You are the Spirit of Hope. Whenever someone is feeling down, they merely have to think of you to make them happy again. You have the ability to simply radiate happiness. You can make friends quickly because your strong point is your amazingly friendly nature which naturally people want to be with. You think about the best in everything, a total optimist, you won't have any trouble getting a worthy person to shae your life with!

Signature Image

Her is mine,

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606649_sInnocence.jpg

I'm not to sure about it, but i guess it resembles the greatest part of me.

Cool quiz!

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

[http://images.quizilla.com/N/Nariel-flame/1109606427_CMyDocumentsLove.jpg

You are the Spirit of Love. You think around romance and are extremely
compassionate. Whenever you want something you can get it due to your
fiery passion. You can make friends quite easily, because peopole are
attracted to your obvious good nature. You will have no trouble in
finding a life partner and will be very happy.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606427_CMyDocumentsLove.jpg
I think this was pretty accurate to me.

Yet another quiz. Lots of fun :)

You are the Spirit of Sadness. Deep pain and sorrow lie within you, betrayal, jealousy and rejection rule your life. You cannot make friends as you are too scared at the prospect of being hurt again and you can't take that risk. You wish more than anything to have a steady person there who loves you unconditionally but you are too scared to find them.

It's pretty accurate, I guess.

You are the Spirit of Love. You think around romance and are extremely compassionate. Whenever you want something you can get it due to your fiery passion. You can make friends quite easily, because peopole are attracted to your obvious good nature. You will have no trouble in finding a life partner and will be very happy.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606041_CMyDocumentsAnger.jpg
You are the Spirit of Anger. You are every inch the bad girl. Something happened to make you so angry and you need to channel it out, if anyone gets in your way, they're in for a big shock. Friends are not essential for you, you don't care whether they're there or not. But if you do have friends they will be the most loyal for it takes a lot to become your friend. You attract people to you, so a partner is no trouble but if they can't handle you then they're out the window.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606649_sInnocence.jpg

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

mine isss...

Signature

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606427_CMyDocumentsLove.jpg
You are the Spirit of Love. You think around romance and are extremely compassionate. Whenever you want something you can get it due to your fiery passion. You can make friends quite easily, because peopole are attracted to your obvious good nature. You will have no trouble in finding a life partner and will be very happy.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

??? :\

Signature

Signature

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

http://images.quizilla.com/N/Nariel-flame/1109606649_sInnocence.jpg

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1109606574_CMyDocumentsSadness.jpg

Signature

here is the result...

Wow!!!

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

My result:
You are the Spirit of Hope. Whenever someone is feeling down, they merely have to think of you to make them happy again. You have the ability to simply radiate happiness. You can make friends quickly because your strong point is your amazingly friendly nature which naturally people want to be with. You think about the best in everything, a total optimist, you won't have any trouble getting a worthy person to shae your life with!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.