Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where does your beauty lie? {QUIZ} - Minitokyo

Where does your beauty lie? {QUIZ}

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

I got..

http://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1098999616_e_babes006.jpg

Your Beauty lies in Innocence. Pure, sweet and child-like. You most likely look far younger than you are and your smile would brighten up anyone's day. Seen as naive and sheltered, you can be ignorant at times, but for the most part, it's simply your reputation preceding you. You are most likely rather aware of the realities of life. You are extremely good natured and trustworthy. By the same token, you are a bit too trusting. Be careful, few are as honest and open as you. You might seem girlish still with a love of dresses, ponies, and things most might deem you "too old for". But this doesn't bother you. You enjoy your youth and are going to make it last. After all you are only as old as you feel.

Some Things That Represent You:

Element: Light, Wind Animal: Kitten Color: White, Pink, Pastels Song: Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney Expression: Innocent Smile

Gemstone: Diamond Mythological Creature: Unicorn Planet: Moon Hair Color: White Eye Color: Silver

Quote: "A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet."

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

mOochaN

A L O N E

Your Beauty lies in Serenity. Calm, inspiring, and nearly always level-headed. You have a peaceful appearance, people know they can trust you and come to you for advice. You probably have a soothing and beautiful voice to match you and you are seen as a mature, motherly figure. You don't show much emotion which may make you appear emotionless and distant at times, but you are most likely a very empathetic individual. You keep your head in bad situations and are calm even in good ones. You probably wear more flowing clothing in light pastel colors and one of your most beautiful feature is your smooth and young face. Some people may even be inspired simply by your presence, you would make a great mediator or negotiator as people know they can trust and count on you for a peaceful solution.

Element: Water, Wind Animal: Swan Color: Blues, Greens, Pastels Song: Only Time by Enya Expression: Reassuring Smile

Gemstone: Amethyst Mythological Creature: Elfin Kind Planet: Neptune Hair Color: Light Blonde Eye Color: Blue

Quote: "Peace and trust take years to build and seconds to shatter."

thnkx for sharing this... really cooL.. ^^ kind of me.. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

http://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1099783200_icsnatureA.jpg

Your Beauty lies in Nature. Down to earth, laid back and a natural beauty. You have no need for make-up or accessories that most others do. In fact you most likely find them a nuisance. You are probably a little tom-boyish in your jeans and tees with a great love for nature. You probably know more about plants and animals than most people and you'd rather spend your times outdoors and in the sun, independent and free. You can be a bit distant with people, preferring the company of animals over people, which isn't always the best thing. You can be kind and sweet, but not many see that side of you as you often have misunderstandings with people. You are very go-with-the-flow sort of person and usually try to avoid fights even if it means changing your opinion or belief. Still, you are you look your best actually without make-up and in casual clothes. Very few can say that. Be proud.

Element: Earth, Wind Animal: Horse Color: Green, Purple, Earth Tones Song: The Memory Of Trees by Enya Expression: Cool Smile

Gemstone: Emerald Mythological Creature: Fairy, Elf Planet: Earth Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Bright Green

Quote: "Horses love me. Cowboys fear me."

Here is the anwser I got, I love this quiz!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Your Beauty lies in Dreams. Day-dreamer, creative and forever lost in thoughts. You're a dreamer, wanting more in your life than you have now. Though you a lot of your dreams never seem to leave your own mind. You've created your own little world inside that head of yours and you're most beautiful when your mind is in the clouds with sparkles in your eyes. You'd rather be asleep than awake and people find it hard to have long conversations with you as you mind often wanders and you aren't a big fan of reality. You are long and almost child-like probably with a great love for Fantasy or Science Fiction. You're very creative and most likely love to write wonderful stories or draw and even sing, anything creative that you can use that vast imagination of yours. You're a bit of a puzzle to people love to wonder as to what is going in your mind.

Element: Water, Wind Animal: Eagle Color: Purples, Blues, Pinks, Misty Colors Song: Imaginary by Evanescence Expression: Blank Stare

Gemstone: Rose Quartz Mythological Creature: Unicorn, Fairy Planet: Saturn Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Eye Color: Violet

Quote: "I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple skies fly over me."

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i like what i got!!! XD lol!

ur Beauty lies in Mystery. Captivating, mysterious and alone. You are the girl in the little black number that no one seems to know, the eternal mystery girl. You make it a point to never let anyone know more about you than you want them to and do a very good job of it. You're there one minute and gone the next leaving them in wonder of who you really are. A mature and normally calm individual, quiet and enjoy spending many hours of the day on your own, most likely preferring night to day . You love the dark and some may find you a bit strange. You seem to be rather distant and cold making hard for people to get close to you, though you probably like the distance they usually keep. You probably wear make-up, but concentrate more around your eyes than anything. You know the effect you have and enjoy keeping people in wonder.

Element: Dark, Water Animal: Panther Color: Black, Maroon, Dark Tones Song: In The Shadows by The Rasmus Expression: Sly Smile

Gemstone: Black Diamond Mythological Creature: Demon, Vampire Planet: Venus Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Garnet

Quote: "In the shadows for all time."

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I got this one:

Your Beauty lies in Plain Sight. Plain, simple and the girl next door. People tend overlook you as you are the "normal girl", but you're actually very beautiful. And you have plenty about you to set you apart, but more that lets you blend. People love the stability you have because as others may come and go, you will always be there and you may always be the same. You like simple things and that's what people like about you. You most likely enjoy things most consider normal, like movies, shopping, that sort of thing and are very friendly and probably have many friends. You are sweet and kind and that shows on you, but you're also strong and not very naive. You're a rather well-rounded individual. Even though some people pass you off as just another girl, shrug it off because they don't know what they're missing.

Element: Earth, Light Animal: Cat Color: Pinks, Blues, Browns Song: Girl Next Door by Pilot Expression: Simple Smile

Gemstone: Alexandrite Mythological Creature: Fox Demon, Hobbit Planet: Jupiter Hair Color: Light Brown Eye Color: Brown

Quote: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Signature Image

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

http://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1099004773_e_babes222.jpg
Your Beauty lies in Intelligence. Logical, wise and a book-worm. You have a mature beauty and look that shows how smart you are. You rely solely on your logic to solve all your or anyone else's problems, which is a bit of a two-sided coin. The fact makes you seem rather emotionless and cold to some people. Not everything can be solved with logic. Despite it, many come to you for advice and love how smart you are, wondering if there is anything you don't know. You probably don't wear much make-up as it distracts you from your studies, but you may wear a pair of glasses just because you like how you look in them, whether you need them or not. For the most part, your looks mean little to you, which makes all the more attractive, especially when you're concentrated on something. Good for you. Now go get your next A+.

Element: Water, Light Animal: Owl Color: Black, White, Blues Song: Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata Expression: Concentrated Stare

Gemstone: Topaz Mythological Creature: Centaur Planet: Uranus Hair Color: Dusty Blonde Eye Color: Gray-Blue

Quote: "Knowledge is power."

Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I got this:
Your Beauty lies in Nature. Down to earth, laid back and a natural beauty. You have no need for make-up or accessories that most others do. In fact you most likely find them a nuisance. You are probably a little tom-boyish in your jeans and tees with a great love for nature. You probably know more about plants and animals than most people and you'd rather spend your times outdoors and in the sun, independent and free. You can be a bit distant with people, preferring the company of animals over people, which isn't always the best thing. You can be kind and sweet, but not many see that side of you as you often have misunderstandings with people. You are very go-with-the-flow sort of person and usually try to avoid fights even if it means changing your opinion or belief. Still, you are you look your best actually without make-up and in casual clothes. Very few can say that. Be proud.

Element: Earth, Wind Animal: Horse Color: Green, Purple, Earth Tones Song: The Memory Of Trees by Enya Expression: Cool Smile

Gemstone: Emerald Mythological Creature: Fairy, Elf Planet: Earth Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Bright Green

Quote: "Horses love me. Cowboys fear me."

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Your Beauty lies in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects. You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you are.

Element: Fire, Water
Animal: Chameleon
Color: Dark Tones, Light Tones
Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette
Expression: Half-smile

Gemstone: Opal
Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds
Planet: Mars
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown

Quote: "Appearances can be deceiving."

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099783764_icsdreams2.jpg

Your Beauty lies in Dreams. Day-dreamer, creative and forever lost in thoughts. You're a dreamer, wanting more in your life than you have now. Though you a lot of your dreams never seem to leave your own mind. You've created your own little world inside that head of yours and you're most beautiful when your mind is in the clouds with sparkles in your eyes. You'd rather be asleep than awake and people find it hard to have long conversations with you as you mind often wanders and you aren't a big fan of reality. You are long and almost child-like probably with a great love for Fantasy or Science Fiction. You're very creative and most likely love to write wonderful stories or draw and even sing, anything creative that you can use that vast imagination of yours. You're a bit of a puzzle to people love to wonder as to what is going in your mind.

Element: Water, Wind Animal: Eagle Color: Purples, Blues, Pinks, Misty Colors Song: Imaginary by Evanescence Expression: Blank Stare

Gemstone: Rose Quartz Mythological Creature: Unicorn, Fairy Planet: Saturn Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Eye Color: Violet

Actually, this is pretty much how I am in real life!

Hmm, what sig? XD

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

B:
Your Beauty lies in Plain Sight. Plain, simple and the girl next door. People tend overlook you as you are the "normal girl", but you're actually very beautiful. And you have plenty about you to set you apart, but more that lets you blend. People love the stability you have because as others may come and go, you will always be there and you may always be the same. You like simple things and that's what people like about you. You most likely enjoy things most consider normal, like movies, shopping, that sort of thing and are very friendly and probably have many friends. You are sweet and kind and that shows on you, but you're also strong and not very naive. You're a rather well-rounded individual. Even though some people pass you off as just another girl, shrug it off because they don't know what they're missing.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099783764_icsdreams2.jpg

really cool quiz :)

Signature

Your Beauty lies in Intelligence. Logical, wise and a book-worm. You have a mature beauty and look that shows how smart you are. You rely solely on your logic to solve all your or anyone else's problems, which is a bit of a two-sided coin. The fact makes you seem rather emotionless and cold to some people. Not everything can be solved with logic. Despite it, many come to you for advice and love how smart you are, wondering if there is anything you don't know. You probably don't wear much make-up as it distracts you from your studies, but you may wear a pair of glasses just because you like how you look in them, whether you need them or not. For the most part, your looks mean little to you, which makes all the more attractive, especially when you're concentrated on something. Good for you. Now go get your next A+.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by CoolBlueXhere's what i got...
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099783473_cssadness2.jpg
I:
Your Beauty lies in Sadness. Lonely, depressed and feeling broken. For whatever reason, you see this world only for the bad that it holds carrying the burdens of yourself and others. Some people like to be with you and your unique vantage point when they are down, you are someone who can sympathize with them. But you find yourself alone again when they seem to find a solution and are happy again, yet you still are stuck in this rut. Do not worry, you will make it out at some time. Everyone does, if you try. When you are seen all others want to do is make your pain go away, but that is something only you can do. You probably keep to yourself a lot and don't like to let people in, afraid to be hurt again. You feel empty and helpless and your looks reflect that, often seen with tears in your eyes.
Element: Dark, Earth Animal: Robin Color: Grays, Blacks, Dark Colors Song: Tourniquet by Evanescence Expression: Tearful Frown
Gemstone: Aquamarine Mythological Creature: Spirit, Gargoyle Planet: Mercury Hair Color: Blue-Black Eye Color: Gray
Quote: "Am I too lost to be saved?"kinda depressed right now....

you too...... this is me and i doubt that will change

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Quote by BlkLotus

Quote by CoolBlueXhere's what i got...
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099783473_cssadness2.jpg
I:
Your Beauty lies in Sadness. Lonely, depressed and feeling broken. For whatever reason, you see this world only for the bad that it holds carrying the burdens of yourself and others. Some people like to be with you and your unique vantage point when they are down, you are someone who can sympathize with them. But you find yourself alone again when they seem to find a solution and are happy again, yet you still are stuck in this rut. Do not worry, you will make it out at some time. Everyone does, if you try. When you are seen all others want to do is make your pain go away, but that is something only you can do. You probably keep to yourself a lot and don't like to let people in, afraid to be hurt again. You feel empty and helpless and your looks reflect that, often seen with tears in your eyes.
Element: Dark, Earth Animal: Robin Color: Grays, Blacks, Dark Colors Song: Tourniquet by Evanescence Expression: Tearful Frown
Gemstone: Aquamarine Mythological Creature: Spirit, Gargoyle Planet: Mercury Hair Color: Blue-Black Eye Color: Gray
Quote: "Am I too lost to be saved?"kinda depressed right now....

you too...... this is me and i doubt that will change

Lol really?
thats good that u wont change...i think

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by uchiha-saorihttp://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1099786774_radiction2.jpg
Your Beauty lies in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects. You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you are.
Element: Fire, Water Animal: Chameleon Color: Dark Tones, Light Tones Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette Expression: Half-smile
Gemstone: Opal Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds Planet: Mars Hair Color: Red Eye Color: Brown
Quote: "Appearances can be deceiving."

i got this as well

http://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1099784838_plainsight.jpg

Your Beauty lies
in Plain Sight. Plain, simple and the girl next
door. People tend overlook you as you are the "normal girl", but you're actually
very beautiful. And you have plenty about you to set you apart, but more that
lets you blend. People love the stability you have because as others may come
and go, you will always be there and you may always be the same. You like simple
things and that's what people like about you. You most likely enjoy things most
consider normal, like movies, shopping, that sort of thing and are very friendly
and probably have many friends. You are sweet and kind and that shows on you,
but you're also strong and not very naive. You're a rather well-rounded
individual. Even though some people pass you off as just another girl, shrug it
off because they don't know what they're missing.

Some Things
That Represent You:

Element: Earth, Light

Animal: Cat

Color: Pinks, Blues, Browns

Song: Girl Next Door by Pilot

Expression: Simple Smile

Gemstone: Alexandrite [ not true >< ]

Mythological Creature: Fox Demon, Hobbit

Planet: Jupiter

Hair Color: Light Brown [ TRUE! ]

Eye Color: Brown [ TRUE! ]

Quote:
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
[I've heard this before!! XD ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
All in all, yay!!!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099784838_plainsight.jpg
Element: Earth, Light Animal: Cat Color: Pinks, Blues, Browns Song: Girl Next Door by Pilot Expression: Simple Smile
Gemstone: Alexandrite Mythological Creature: Fox Demon, Hobbit Planet: Jupiter Hair Color: Light Brown Eye Color: Brown
Quote: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

i don't know how i feel about that one >.< somehow, both happy and pitiful at the same time... anyways, i read a few others, and i must say the one about Innocence also fits me... probably even better than the "Plain sight one" ^^

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099784546_sserenity2.jpg
Your Beauty lies
in Serenity. Calm, inspiring, and nearly always level-headed. You have a
peaceful appearance, people know they can trust you and come to you for advice.
You probably have a soothing and beautiful voice to match you and you are seen
as a mature, motherly figure. You don't show much emotion which may make you
appear emotionless and distant at times, but you are most likely a very
empathetic individual. You keep your head in bad situations and are calm even in
good ones. You probably wear more flowing clothing in light pastel colors and
one of your most beautiful feature is your smooth and young face. Some people
may even be inspired simply by your presence, you would make a great mediator or
negotiator as people know they can trust and count on you for a peaceful
solution.

Some Things
That Represent You:
Element:Water, Wind
Animal: Swan
Color: Blues, Greens, Pastels
Song:Only Time by Enya
Expression: Reassuring Smile
Gemstone:Amethyst
Mythological Creature: Elfin Kind
Planet: Neptune
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color:Blue
Quote:
"Peace and trust take years to build and seconds to shatter."
Whoa, it seems pretty accurate to me. Well, personality wise and not really appearance ^^

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

http://images.quizilla.com/J/Jai16/1099784838_plainsight.jpg

Your Beauty lies
door. People tend overlook you as you are the "normal girl", but you're actually
and go, you will always be there and you may always be the same. You like simple
consider normal, like movies, shopping, that sort of thing and are very friendly

Some Things
That Represent You:

Element:
Earth, Light Animal: Cat Color: Pinks, Blues, Browns Song:
Girl Next Door by Pilot Expression: Simple Smile

Gemstone:
Alexandrite Mythological Creature: Fox Demon, Hobbit Planet: Jupiter Hair Color: Light Brown Eye Color:
Brown

Quote:
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

F:
Your Beauty lies
in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects.
You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your
appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look
innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same
time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of
everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the
guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a
different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know
exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You
enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you
are.

Some Things
That Represent You:

Element:
Fire, Water Animal: Chameleon Color: Dark Tones, Light
Tones Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette Expression:
Half-smile

Gemstone:
Opal Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds Planet: Mars Hair Color: Red Eye Color:
Brown

Quote:
"Appearances can be deceiving."

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I decided to take the quiz again and i got
Your Beauty lies

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/J/Jai16/1099786774_radiction2.jpg

:
Your Beauty lies
in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and never what anyone expects.
You appearance and your personality are two opposite things. Even your
appearance sends different signals to different people. To some you may look
innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious and intimidating at the same
time. No one ever knows what to expect with you. You are a little bit of
everything all mixed together. You can be watching the football game with the
guys one minute and the next out shopping at the mall. You seem to be almost a
different person every time you meet someone, but at the same time you know
exactly who you are and there is always that one thing that makes you you. You
enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how completely unpredictable you
are.

Some Things
That Represent You:

Element:
Fire, Water Animal: Chameleon Color: Dark Tones, Light
Tones Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette Expression:
Half-smile

Gemstone:
Opal Mythological Creature: Gryphon, Half-breeds Planet: Mars Hair Color: Red Eye Color:
Brown

Quote:
"Appearances can be deceiving."

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.