Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you cope with everyday life? - Minitokyo

How do you cope with everyday life?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I usually deal with it, but I also ignore it and attempt to solve it.

I usually use music. And of course just tough things out but it's a help.

"Marine, we need you to head to the depths of the compound to rescue a scientist that is being held hostage by Satan and his manyfold minions. Here's your pistol and eight rounds of ammunition. Good luck."
Signature Image
You're the fiesta fairy -- parties break out when you just enter a room.

I try not to get too involved with everyday problems. But a friend told me it is not how we face the problems, it is how we can find some solutions to solve it. Something like that. Can't remember. So let's just take the problems one step at a time.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

Problems? What problems?

i have many problems, but I don't view them as problems. Instead, I sort out these "problems" into things that I have to deal with and things I don't. I ignore things I don't have to deal with (i.e. drama in family), and I quickly fix problems I do have to deal with (i.e. grades in class). Otherwise, I live blissfully.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.