Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha - Minitokyo

Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Me and my friend argue about wich is better, Inuyasha or Kenshin. i say inuyasha, but she says kenshin, we can't seem to come to a solution, so i'm making this forum to ask your opinions ^^ wich do you prefer? the the legendary Battousai the man slayer or the hanyou son of the powerful Inu No Taisho?

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

hmmmm............

that's hard... > >;;
i say Inuyasha. ^ _ ^

kenshin

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i vote for the battoussai.:)

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Inuyasha I think is the better of the two. Personally I think that Inuyasha is funnier and has a better storyline. I mean how can you not love the antics of Miroku

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rurouni Kenshin of course. The story is great , a real japanese history with own fiction. so many types of people . fascinating Character development ( especially for kenshin ). Great concept. There must be so many hardwork to create it

Rurouni Kenshin. The main character for IY really annoys me.

Signature

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I don't like both or them. A bit to childish at times. I prefer the OVA of Kenshin more serious and bloody.

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

ah...i like them both really

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i like both too.. but inuyasha wins my vote.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by CyberDragoonI don't like both or them. A bit to childish at times. I prefer the OVA of Kenshin more serious and bloody.

Quote by GitS-SaCah...i like them both really

hey ... thats no fair ... i was gonna say those things.

Kenshin is a better character hes fighting style is way better and its not as childish as inuyasha.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Quote by CyberDragoonI don't like both or them. A bit to childish at times. I prefer the OVA of Kenshin more serious and bloody.

yeah the OVA rocks all :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I say Rurouni Kenshin all the way man!!!! I'm an RK fan all the way!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I like both os them, but if i had to pick i would pick Kenshin

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I think Kenshin is way superior to Inuyasha in story depth.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

rurouni kenshin ALL DA WAY...
better than inuyasha

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

I like both a lot. I can't decide which is better.... Maybe...yeah definately Kenshin. Inuyasha is strong, but slow he can't fight big things on his own. Kenshin would just slice em' up some. But not enough to kill Inuyasha.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin would kick Inuyasha's behind with one hand tied behind his back. Battousai wouldn't even need his hands - he could just *glare* and Inuyasha'd be reduced to a quivering puppy! OHohohohoho! (*~.^*)

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

What kind of question is that? Of course Kenshin is better than InuYasha.

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Kenshin of course! Rurouni Kenshin has a better, deeper plot, not as childish and superficial as Inuyasha's and a real historical context. It also has more developed characters and Kenshin is funny but serious and smart at the same time, a warrior who uses his brains as well as his strength and power. And his alter ego Battousai is simply amazing!

Member of [Hispanime]

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Inuyasha! Beacause of the have demon in Inuyasha & there's Inu-chan's cute ears! :pacman: :) :D

Rurouni Kenshin

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I seem to prefer Rurouni Kenshin over InuYasha...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.