Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Members of Fruits-Basket-Fans Only, Please - Minitokyo

Members of Fruits-Basket-Fans Only, Please

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Here is the next poll to choose who our favorite character for the upcoming month will be. I am going to try and find a way to host these polls on seperate sites, so as to not pollute the MT forums. ^^

Please remember to let us know who you voted for, and please, only members of the Fruits-Basket-Fans group.

Also when voting for the Mabudachi Trio, please specify for which one of them. Either Shigure, or Ayame, or Hatori. Not all three. Thank you very much.

My vote this time around... Hatori.
:D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

My vote goes for Ayame ^-^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my vote goes for shigure! (tho it was a hard decision between hatori and shigure...)

Signature Image

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Hatori XD !! Always the dragon for me... ^^v

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Yuki for me :)
Hatori or Hatsu are my next votes, though.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

ayameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(...)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Eh? Tohru's not on the list...

But I vote for... Akito!! Yup, the sinister and powerful Akito! XD

I think there aren't enough pictures of him. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Can I join Fruits-Basket-Fans and THEN vote in this poll? I want to vote for Akito XD *hasn't touched the poll -yet-, because she isn't a member -yet-*

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Hatsuharu... XD i like his 2 personality.. OX

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

Definitely Shigure. Or maybe Ayame. Can't decide! They're both hilarious XD

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Ayame my year of the snake^__^
My second vote goes for Haru though
then Yuki^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

YAY finally Akito is on the ballet ><
lol if you couldnt already tell I vote
for him

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Hatori!!!!! He's my fav one :D Second vote - Kyo ^__^ and third.... well.... Sigure XD

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

i vote vo Hattori!! XD Dai suki!!

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i voted for yuki, but the person that i want to vote for was kyo.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

i like kyo better but since he wasnt there i chose yuki because hes the next best thing although everyone of them are all good i chose yuki :)

Quote by fireflywishesmy vote goes for shigure! (tho it was a hard decision between hatori and shigure...)

... I second that!! ;) :)

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

buuuuuuuu I like yuki!!!!!!!

see ya! ^-^

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

hm... I choose Yuki... I don't know why :) but any way I love the all charas for Fruit :)
Love them!!!!!!!

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

O.o!!!! Nice pool!
My vote goes for the "Mabudachi Trio"!!! which is a very problematic thing since i just LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!
But since I have to choose - then I guess I'll choose Hatori-san <3 !!! He's such a great character!!!!!!! so beautiful & gentle! and he's such a poor thing!!!!!!!!! the soma family members suffers soooo much!!! it's sooo unfair!!! ;_________ ; - and especially Ha-san... I hope he'll get over his beloved sometime...
O.o! and of course let't not forget the fact that he has a great seiyuu (voice actor) ^^ and that Ayame ^^ does whatever he tells him to do! >___<
Definitly Ha-san!

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol... i vote for shigure! tho it was hard to pick between others... hahaha...=)

i am in the yr of the horse but they dont portay Rin in the anime only in the manga lol... ahahah and shes haru's gf! how sweet! =)

**eeep! just realized she clicked to vote and commented when she's not a member yet.. just applied but havent know of the results x_x ** soo dead eeep! x_x x_x

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Thank you everyone that has shown an interest in my poll, but is not a member of the group itself. I ask all of you who are not members to please not vote, unless you are already an applicant and are awaiting to be accpeted.

To our members, thanks for the participation, keep voting... only two days left. :)

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i'll vote for shigure too! i've only got the anime and from what i've seen he sure does provide much of the comic relief in the show.^_^

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Thank you everyone who participated, I am sorry that I could not announce the results earlier, but due to troubles beyond my control it was delayed. After tallying up the ammount of votes, and removing the votes of non-members, and all that other such... I have come to declared that the winner is in fact Shigure, alone. Thank you all for participating, and the next poll will be set up for next month. :)

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.