Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happiest moment in your life. - Minitokyo

Happiest moment in your life.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Well, I searched for scariest and saddest and they both had existing threads, searched for happiest and only one thread came up but it was "you are happiest when" so I decided I'd go ahead since this is a bit different, if it doesn't class then mods, go ahead and delete it/redirect me to which ever thread..
Anyway, back to the matter at hand, what was the happiest time in your life that you can remember? Mine is kind of on-going, the typical "getting to be with my girlfriend" response. XD So yeah, what about you?

when I no longer feel restricted...

Any elaboration? Restrictions from what? Could be like getting out of school or having your parents go away for the week or something.. care to share any more? :)

When I'm just being myself...and none of the plastics bother me. ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think I am happiest when I see the world for it's beauty and not for it's ugliness. When I know I am truly loved, and that I fully love as well. However these moments come to me breifly. They are feelings of complete happiness, like I am in heaven, as if I am enlightened. Maybe that is what heaven is, I don't know. The last time I felt like this when I went for a walk with my friend in the dark and we went down a walking trail. I was looking at nature and realized it's beauty and perfection. I felt like I was in love, my heart was pounding, and I cried. It was very strange, my friend felt so distant from me while I was being enthralled by the world around me. I was so inspired I wish I could have picked up a paintbrush and showed other what I had felt. Other times are those few times that I felt a very strong connection with my family. I wish I could feel like that all the time, but it's like I forget or something and see the world how I saw it before. When the realities of life come back to haunt me.

well.. ^^ my folks still think I'm a little girl, so I still face some restrictions despite being a 20 yr old. I still have my curfews and whatever most teenagers would face. As such, I really want to hold 100% of my freedom, whereas nobody gonna dictates what step I will be taking next. :P

My greatest happiest is when I'm with my kiddy cousins. They get happy easily and seem so carefree~ :D

Quote by silvariawhen I no longer feel restricted...

yeah its pretty much the same for me...

Quote by songprayeryuna

Quote by silvariawhen I no longer feel restricted...

yeah its pretty much the same for me...

^5

Silvaria, are you in college or something? I would assume you are free to move out now, they couldn't really stop you.. but I know how that is with control freak parents. x_x
That was pretty deep Heartberry, too bad that happiness is too conditional and infrequent, too few times when you see the world in a positive light.

lol, thank for yr advice.

I'm stuck in some financial difficulties as I'm a fresh grad from some tertiary institution. Anyway, I'm coping well with such life. That's Life~

It's not that I don't feel happy other times, the question was: what was the happiest time in your life that you can remember? And I gave examples. I was talking more along the lines of euphoria when you asked that. However, I feel happy when someone thinks about me and/or my needs, when I am watching a funny movie, when I get a good grade, when I learn something new, when I have a good conversation, but they aren't the "happiEST" moments in my life. I admit I am pessimistic and it's hard to be happy a lot of the time, and a lot of things that make me happy are temporary, but it's not like those examples I gave above are the only things that make me happy.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

my happiest moment was being proposed to by my ex-bf when we went on vacation...but sadly it never worked out. i guess it's both my happiest and saddest moment...if that makes any sense.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Yeah it makes sense, I'm sorry to hear that x_x still, on the bright side I suppose it's good that you got to feel the happiness from it, even if it didn't last.
Also hearberry, I understand now, suppose I was being a little hasty and failing to understand your response to my own question. XD

The time when I managed to get original sketch from some of the famous Japanese anime illustrators and manga artists were the happiest moment in my life. To be able to get something you dream of but thought it will be impossible. Sometimes miracle do happen in real life. :)

The happiest moment in my life... im sure that it was when i knew my sister had born... she was the most beautiful baby on the earth and i´m so lucky to have her

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

When i feel free and i have no exams, no college, no work to do... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Every time when i get a new pair of shoes :P

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

when summer break starts

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I am very happy, when I get to see my friends or family after a long priod of time, seeing as it is summer holiday and I'm on vacation at my moms I miss my friends a bunch, and I'm sick so~ I'm not happy right now... at least not really happpy... sorry I havent replied... very busy with vacation! nice to see you Orangina!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Haven't heard from you for a while, nice to see you again too. :)

The happiest moment in my life so far has been when I thought that I was going to be with a certain someone.

"Marine, we need you to head to the depths of the compound to rescue a scientist that is being held hostage by Satan and his manyfold minions. Here's your pistol and eight rounds of ammunition. Good luck."
Signature Image
You're the fiesta fairy -- parties break out when you just enter a room.

I don't know...
there's lots of life left though...
maybe it's somewhere there...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

when;
1. i found new-cool-wonderful pic bout my fav anime :D
2. i found anime vcd or dvd tht i search 4 long time n i can buy it
3. i can buy my fav anime artbook tht no longer exist so i have to order it
4. i can download anime mp3
5. buy anime soundtrack

looks like it's easy to please me ^_^'
but still i like rare anime

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Holding my daughter for the first time.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.