Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u belive in Psychic power or telekenesis? - Minitokyo

Do u belive in Psychic power or telekenesis?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Many people in the world belive these Phychic power are true and many don't. For example a person who can float an object which already has been reveiewed in television. And they say they are gifted by the god's or whatever.

But there is a physcial solution to these answers. I belive everyone got these power but we don't use it becuase we can't get use to it. We called it "telekenesis"

Telekensis is a uses the mind to move object around scientically. It says Everyone living person has a brain. Obviosly. We don't use the entire brain, we don't use the better fraction of it. We also, each one of us use diferen't parts more than others.

i'll provide the link which would be provide more in depth.
http://www.crystalinks.com/telekinesis.html
http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Telekinesis.html

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yepyep

Yepyep

Japanese Freak

Sure does. Believe in what you cannot see.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." --- Old Klingon Proverb

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

Sure.I seen a lot of people do it.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

So some people do believe this is true!!!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I don't believe in it, but I don't ridicule you for believing in it... *koff*

Why do you kill the joy of death?

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by sjolleyI don't believe in it, but I don't ridicule you for believing in it... *koff*

i know but i really don't understand why u can't believe in physical fact which has been proven once

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjolleyI don't believe in it, but I don't ridicule you for believing in it... *koff*

i know but i really don't understand why u can't believe in physical fact which has been proven once

Because things are not always as they seem. :D

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsbigdan

true quiet true. But that leads to an unsolved puzzle to this. And Physics has shown abit of the fact which are true.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsbigdan

true quiet true. But that leads to an unsolved puzzle to this. And Physics has shown abit of the fact which are true.

It's not all in what you see or do.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjol(...) don't believe in it, but I don't ridicule you for believing in it... *koff*[/quote

but woudn't it be better to see fact which has proven to be real life?

no its total bull

Reality is relative. I, being godless, faithless, and otherwise a cynic of sorts, think its all fancy stories and elaborate lies. :)

Humm... i think i really believe in that... we just dont know the power that we got

Actually there is scientific proof of telekentic powers. It can be reproduced and they understand the scientific function of why it works. There is scientific research into all the things lumped into the subject of paranormal activities.
There are actual scientist research these phenominon and form the stuff that I have read it has to do with manipulating the EM spectrum of the world around them.
So I would have to say, "Yes, I do believe in psychic powers."

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsbigdan

Quote by sjolley

Quote by itsb(...) don't believe in it, but I don't ridicule you for believing in it... *koff*[/quote

but woudn't it be better to see fact which has proven to be real life?

You completely missed my point... *sigh*

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

People say that there are abilities that normal people cannot unlock within our minds.
If someone could unlock that part of the brain then it is possible.
That was what they were saying on that new episode of the 4400....man it was cool. : )

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by Guenhwyvar2005People say that there are abilities that normal people cannot unlock within our minds.
If someone could unlock that part of the brain then it is possible.
That was what they were saying on that new episode of the 4400....man it was cool. : )

it may take years and years before u would know what u have got.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I believe in it!

Signature Image

I'v watched many videos with many explanation for things like that so... I think i believe in things like that. . .

One should not lose one's temper
unless one is certain of getting more
and more angry to the end.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I believe those powers exist, but not through human things...in the supernatural is what I believe....(pertaining to the powers, not literally)

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

I think that those power exist or at least have existed.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

so, i use it everyday XP
It sounds interesting but i cant belive it, it is too unimaginable for me

Signatures suck

I'm not sure if what I experienced during my childhood is truly telekinesis, a divine intervention or just a trick of the mind. It was nearly 20 years ago. I fell from the upper floor (which was about 5 metres above the ground). Instead of a dull thud against the floor, I felt myself floating down slowly and landed on the ground with virtually no injuries. I cried, but not from any pain, rather from the shock of falling down and because I was still a little kid. Call that telekinesis, mind trick or Divine intervention. I am more inclined to call it the latter though.

The sixth sense, which I consider as a form of psychic power, saved my life on one unforgettable occasion. I was crossing the road when I abruptly stopped halfway across. It was not a conscious nor reflex action. I just stopped. The next instant a car came speeding through a street corner and zoomed past where I would have been had I not stopped. This happened a few years ago.

Thought I'd share my 'mysterious' experience with everyone here. Cheers!

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by EnchanterI'm not sure if what I experienced during my childhood is truly telekinesis, a divine intervention or just a trick of the mind. It was nearly 20 years ago. I fell from the upper floor (which was about 5 metres above the ground). Instead of a dull thud against the floor, I felt myself floating down slowly and landed on the ground with virtually no injuries. I cried, but not from any pain, rather from the shock of falling down and because I was still a little kid. Call that telekinesis, mind trick or Divine intervention. I am more inclined to call it the latter though.
The sixth sense, which I consider as a form of psychic power, saved my life on one unforgettable occasion. I was crossing the road when I abruptly stopped halfway across. It was not a conscious nor reflex action. I just stopped. The next instant a car came speeding through a street corner and zoomed past where I would have been had I not stopped. This happened a few years ago.
Thought I'd share my 'mysterious' experience with everyone here. Cheers!

aahhh i remember that i sort of move a sting or an object which i didn't realise though i was young without touching my hand. i thought the wind might had blew it or something but it wasn't. Wierd

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.