Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [for my friends] I'm back and I'm leaving once more.. - Minitokyo

[for my friends] I'm back and I'm leaving once more..

page 1 of 1 22 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

I finally get to use the Internet after 3 days. T_T I won't be online for a while. Infact, I shouldn't be online right now since my computer at home got busted! So I'm just renting a computer for the meantime and I am just blabbing out here just so I could say that I will be offline for a while. I feel obliged to tell you so since I receive so so many notifications and I just cannot attend to everyone's needs.

So because of school which started yesterday (Monday) and because my internect connection got all slowpoked and now, my personal computer is really hanging on me, I decided to be offline for a while.

The petty reason first is because of the computer. I asked my dad to get it fixed by friday or saturday but considering that I already told him a couple of weeks ago (around 3), I am seeing that it will take more than a week to get my computer fixed.

However the really weighty reason is school. I am currently preparing for atleast 3 College admission test and I am really studying very very very well for having a chance to enter the University of the Philippines so it will take quite a while. Passing the UPCAT (University of the Philippines' Admission Test) is almost impossible for most so I am really getting myself focused on this and this test shall be admissioned till August so yeah... long time.

After that, I shall be taking the ACET (Ateneo College Entrance Test) and the DLSU-CET. Tough time for me so walling might actually degrade. Even if I get my computer fixed or so, I shall still not have the time to manage well considering that I will be attending several Saturday.. AND NOW, Sunday classes.

Plus, our house is getting itself a fix and also, I'm helping out in my Mom's business so I am actually bombarded with so much stress. >_< But I'm a very optimistic person and sometimes, whenever it just gets to me, I just have to breathe and I am able to manage.

What I just fear is that with all the things I'm doing, my walling strategies might degrade.. you know like, forget effects and stuff like that.. however, hopefully it won't since I've promised several people to continue making walls which they found awesome and I just appreciate that.

THANK YOU's!

130+ NOTIFICATIONS! Hehe.. thank you for all the comments and favs. gladly appreciated. lol. However, sorry if I cannot look at every submission. lol. Its just a bit time consuming and time to me is precious. lol. As of now, 2 other homeworks are waiting for me and I still have to look for my course for UP. lol. so gomen. However, I faved instead to show my appreciation for your work.. for the very least of it since I personally think that comments would value more to an artist. XD

Thank you for all the gbook post. Gomen if I cannot answer all of them. But I personally appreciate all the questions you ask me. However, as of now, I do not think it is the best time so I advice to all to ask other members. lol. I'm not a very good adviser anyway. lol. Furthermore, to people who keep on asking me FAQ's, I make my own graphics. lol.

Anyway, that's all for now. lol
I'll try to edit this post once I am actually back. Furthermore, I would have done a new layout and will be doing myself some walls.

I also want to have this post as a formal apology to both Kenzuke and Asahi for being such a bratty in the SB. It might have sounded a little off in your parts and I did not intend to share nor give you guys any burden.

Anyway, good bye for now and when I will comeback? I dunno.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh, i'm so sad you'll be leaving for awhile, but your studies and entrance exams are much more important! i didn't realize getting into your universities was so difficult. i wish you the best and you will be in my prayers! i know you will succeed because you have such a wonderful and positive attitude. don't forget to give us all a shout out once you're back. again, good luck! :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by crewcifixAnyway, good bye for now and when I will comeback? I dunno.

Of course you'll come back Crew!! I'll make sure of that! :) I hope you come back soon!

Man! You sound so busy! *sigh* I wish you the best of luck with your tests and exams!! Revise well! Ganbatte Crew! I'll be cheering for you!

This problem with your computer has been going on for a while now eh? Ack! Must be such a drag for you! I can't live without my comp. XP

Well, I guess this means there won't be much more wallies from you for a while huh? I'm gonna miss your submissions! Time will be limited for you now so concentrate on school, as I guess that is more important. But I hope you won't forget us! >_<

Goodbye for now, my friend. Good luck, and I await your return!

*sniff* T_T (Lucy's gonna miss Crew...)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sanzo13

sanzo13

Fafafa.

...so long.. unbelievable..

([@=@])

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

don't worry, i will comeback somehow.. maybe a couple of weeks.. errm. or a month? XP But I will definitely.

MINITOKYO IS A family TO ME already! How could I ever leave the very first community I've ever joined! lol.

p.s. I forgot to add I might be also interested in taking UST Test so that makes it 4 tests all in all. XP

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

awww thats sooo long
but do, do well in ur exams and all
wishing you good luckz
we all still be here if you need nething

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

that's so long, oh well good luck to your exam and please take care

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i also forgot that i had a backplan just incase. i was supposed to use the computers available in our school -- too BAD for me that the school is having its computers upgraded or whatever that's why I am stuck with no internet less my computer of my own gets fixed.

Still, I will TRY to be online once a while.

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

so much problems lol
tja bye till then, ne.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Just go to school!!! In fact, all the Filipinos here who study aren't gonna be here as often as the last two months (April and May I mean). Just good luck on your school and to me!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Crew!! School eh? Well, that's life... >_<

School starts on monday for me and I gotta do the same as you. We gotta study hard to pass those college entrance tests! But why the apology? You did'nt have too. In fact that was nothing to say sorry to... XD

So let's study mate! Good luck to you and to me also! ... bye for now and see ya some other time^^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

take care Crew, good luck with your studies! :)

Signature

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

wow! you have some seariousl schooling! I get out on friday, and you are just starting!! Ok, well, good luck on all of your tests (study hard :) ) and hope you do well! bye!

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

aww, me ish gonna miss yu Crew-kun!! Take care and keep up the studying!!!

Firebomb

Anime Lover

thats to bad that u have to be offline for so long. i hope u do good on those tests and get into the school u want! good luck and talk to u later

Aww, we'll miss you!
Good luck with school and hope you can come back to us after it's all over^^

Signature Image

Oh, you're being gone for awhile? That's sad.
But I'm glad that you're going in for the school, of course, and I'm really sure that you will get good results. :D :)
i hope and believe that you will one day come back to mt. I'll be looking forward to that day...
*sniff* :(
Anyway, I wish you best of luck, and don't forget me and the other of your friends here at mt.

Have a really, really great time.
I'll se you again some day. :D
Bye! :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Good luck on your tests man!!! I do believe study is the best for those test!!! See you later then!!! >.<

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

We'll miss you, even people who don't know you will...maybe. Good luck!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

awww.. oh well, at least you're not leaving for good ^^
well, good luck for your exams and we'll miss you!
best wishes and come back with a nice wall! XD XD XD

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Hey, pal! Good luck on those tests! Our classes (UST college) start on June 15, Wednesday. Haha...go UST! But you go wherever you prefer. ^^
Take care of yourself, crew! We'll all just be here. ^^

And, if you're reading this after you've come back already...then welcome back! ^^

i see..... school takes alot outta people.... i understand...... i think we all do.....

tho i do hope to hear from u again^^

good luck~!!

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.