Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What movie really scared you/ messed with your head? - Minitokyo

What movie really scared you/ messed with your head?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

What was the last movie you saw that really freaked you out? Either by simply scaring the hell out of you or by getting inside your head and made you feel violated after the credits rolled.

For me, The Grudge. It wasn't a scary movie and it could have been deeper, but something about that movie got in my head and I felt like I was cursed by the house just by watching it.

Anyone else?

I was kind of scared by Event Horizon.
Since then, nothing !

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

For me no movie scared (still scares actually) the crap out of me more than The Exorcist. I still don't dare watching it all by myself. Runner up is The Ring just for the videotape sequence.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

you were scared by The Grudge.... that movie wasn't even
scary, my 4 year cousin said it was corny movie. now
freddy vs jason was a scary movie, but it was still better than
the grudge and the darkness.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

I was realli freaked out by Amity (dono how to spell it) Ville Horror >___< I watched it in april and im still scared =/

I retarrrd.

both The Ring and Ringu...

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Perfect Blue really messed with my head. I was physically shaking at the end of the movie. It made my brain hurt.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

for me it would be twister the movie with the tornados we dont get anything like that here and ive seen a ton of movies that are suppose to be scarey and they dont bother me abit but after seeing twister i slept in the basement for like a month.

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Meh. Stuff like that only shakes me slightly. But what really got me was a pic I saw of Nosferatu. That guy scared me so much I avoided walking in dark halls <turns on light> O.K. Nosferatu I'm ready for you! C'mon! Scared?!?! <Chicken sounds>!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Erm...for me! The ring, I guess. I don't really watch scary movies, and I have a good reason too. Heh, im such a scaredy-cat! *meows*

Signature Image

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Quote by artdomEvent Horizon

Solaris also

Nope sorry, i manage to not get scared on movies since i don't know maybe when the start to put color on them jajaja

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Juon... The Ring... Dark Water.... One miz call.... But all have to be Jap's version one...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jacob's Ladder was completely unsettling (emotionally). And the only film I've ever seen make all of my friends without exception "jump". But, that's mostly because it only has one "boo" scare through the entire movie.

Brilliant film, comes with high recommendations. (It's a major inspiration for the team that created Silent Hill and it shows.)

Signature Image

i dunno about scared but I thought "Irreversible" was disturbing until I watched "Ichi the killer" anyone who wants to be thoroughly off violent movies should watch the latter

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

its Ju-On../The Grudge..n Dark Water
really ..my eyes r covered with my pillow..lol

Signature

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

for i while, i was creeped out by the grudge. i learned how to take a bath faster because of that... hahahah...

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

when i was 13 i saw EvilDead and realy was scary. Now i think ring scary too

um, the Ringu-movies messed me up the most...
I think I've watched them over a hundred times but they still scare the crap out of me ^^;;

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Heh! ^^; Um....the Mummy! DONT SAY IM A baby!!! IM not!! I was 8 when I saw it and I was interested in mummys till i saw the Movie and my mom told me I did not sleep or get a good nights sleep for around a whole year! ^^;

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Tell ya the truth Star Wars Episode 3. The whole Anakin burning scene really freaked me out. As well as General Grievious' death.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

Event Horizon was really freaky and so was the Ring. One movie that wasn't scary but kinda got in my head was Dreamcatcher. The part when all that red stuff was all over the bathroom made me brush my teeth in the kitchen. I didn't want to stay in the bathroom by myself...

Signature

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I'm probably going to sound like a sissy, but here goes. When I was about ten or twelve I saw "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." What happened to the bad guy after he picked the wrong grail scared the living hell out of me! I had nightmares for about a month, and to this date I can't bring myself to watch the whole movie. I still get scared thinking about it.

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

House Of 1000 Corpses, I dunno if It was The Blood or The Suit made of Human Skin or Dr. Satan But somewhere in there I was Scared Shitless.. It was Too demented...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.