Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do As Infinity - Minitokyo

Do As Infinity

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I discovered them some weeks ago and they are REALLY ggod. I love their vocals and lyrics, the guitars and bass sound really good and almost all songs left em with a good taste in the mouth (ears :P).
Post here what do you think about them, which are your DAI favorite songs, info, etc :P

(Right now listening Do As Infinity - Raven :))

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i luv DAI, their so good esspecially the
gurl.. i love all their songs and i been to
their concerts too^_^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by LilLaoRyo704... and i been to their concerts too^_^

You've been there? Wow, that's worthy of my envy. I wish they play in Chile.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I first got into DAI when Inuyasha used their song Fukai Mori as an ending theme. Then I did more digging up on and them and discovered they are cool. :) I actually haven't heard any new stuff from them for a while. Shame.. they are so good! Their music videos are always artistic.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I've never seen any DAi video. I will try to get some... :(

(\_/)
(O.o)

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I LOVE DAI as well...
I only own like.. one of her CD's though... i'll get more eventually.. though.. I've heard a lot more songs from her. I like Heart.. Heart, Enrai, all thier songs XD

but yesh... DAI rocks....

Signature

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

My favourite songs:

- Fukai Mori
- Heart
- Gates of Heaven
- Azayakanahana
- Raven
- Welcome!

(\_/)
(O.o)

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20399/

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.