Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tomoyo42's Room - Minitokyo

Tomoyo42's Room

page 1 of 1 10 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

This is the most sick fanfic I've ever read. Definitely not for weak or sensitive minds. Anyways, have a nice laugh with this:
http://manga.clone-army.org/t42r.php?page=1

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Uhmmm... this fanfic is NOT mine, it's free to read it and I just wanted to share it with MT. Does it sound like advertising anyways?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah it kinda does. Your advertising the site in a way.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

¬¬... all right. Anyways, where it went the other post????

(\_/)
(O.o)

Quote by shermanramni¬¬... all right. Anyways, where it went the other post????

? whoa child your crazy

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by shermanramni¬¬... all right. Anyways, where it went the other post????

Maybe they deleted it or something.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

anyways, as other people said this is considered advertising so its best to close this thread right now before a mod does.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by xchiix? whoa child your crazy

1. Child? But I have your same age! :p
2. Crazy? Yeah, sometimes... sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't but it's okay :P

(\_/)
(O.o)

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Somehow it does. It's addictive like flcl!!! Except it's waaaaayyy to special for me.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by PwnOXz0rSomehow it does. It's addictive like flcl!!! Except it's waaaaayyy to special for me.

You mean Tomoyo42? Couldn't get the idea of your post (maybe I'm getting stupid with all this anime :P)

(\_/)
(O.o)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.