Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had your own world, how could it be? - Minitokyo

If you had your own world, how could it be?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Well, my own world will be ....COOL!!...i dont know why but it would be cool.
But in the other hand would be....far away from here, nobody annoys me, not yells, just me ALONE!, i like to be alone!...my own world i think would be imaginative, i guess...i like to take my imagination very deep, like a fairies tales. ^^

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I guess my world would be futuristic. I mean giant robots hovercrafts and the likes. Plus i'd be in charge nobody else. It's my way or the highway bub.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

me, would me ....great and prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

A little mix of technology and fantasy. Two suns, seven moons, strange animals, plenty of nature and big futuristic cities. A huge and beautiful sea with big and clean (!) beaches.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

hey, it would me wonderful place!!

Quote by shermanramniA little mix of technology and fantasy. Two suns, seven moons, strange animals, plenty of nature and big futuristic cities. A huge and beautiful sea with big and clean (!) beaches.

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Arigatou! I've been thinking on that for a time. That's why I got it so clear

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

my world would be like the final fantasy world plus a high tech town like the one in ff8 and it would be possible to travel to other worlds plus there wont be any drugs in my world and it would be a peaceful place

my world?... errr.... well first of all... the wouldn't be any discrimination... Evo morales would be hanging on a stick someplace where no one has to smell his stink.
the I like Shermanramni's idea of nature and tech.... but I don't like the Big city thing... I rather have a little hobbit like town, no big places... humble stuff... tech Is so adevenced...that is fits in nature ^_^
magic does exist.
and I personally live in a confortable little place... nothing fancy... just some place where I can chill... paint, maybe sell art, and flowers ^_^... nice

hey, this would me interesting and great!!

Quote by tsukasa4415my world would be like the final fantasy world plus a high tech town like the one in ff8 and it would be possible to travel to other worlds plus there wont be any drugs in my world and it would be a peaceful place

Signature Image

Let's see...
I'd like to have a peaceful world, full of beauty, cute and sweet things. The environment's still pure n' clean and no pollution. Then people in there live happily together, no war, no conflict and no criminalities ( oh, it must be really impossible T_T ... )
I want a beautiful natural place, but artistic and also sophisticated-tech ( but one more time, without pollution...). Because I'm an Indonesian, I think I want natural environment like Bali island. Bali's really pretty and fabulous :)

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

My worl would be beautiful as FFX and dangerous as well. :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by SaschaCEvo morales would be hanging on a stick someplace
where no one has to smell his stink.

Same for me! This guy is kind of a threat for all of us...
Adnd thanks for mentioning the magic, I forgot to put it!

(\_/)
(O.o)

blue169

Blue

Quote by a-chanLet's see...
I'd like to have a peaceful world, full of beauty, cute and sweet things. The environment's still pure n' clean and no pollution. Then people in there live happily together, no war, no conflict and no criminalities ( oh, it must be really impossible T_T ... )
I want a beautiful natural place, but artistic and also sophisticated-tech ( but one more time, without pollution...). Because I'm an Indonesian, I think I want natural environment like Bali island. Bali's really pretty and fabulous :)

i would like to live in a world like this, but also naruto's ninja world is cool!
ummmmmm........ its hard to decide :hmpf:

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

It would be like Love Hina ^^

But I also fancy The Forgotten Realms (anybody who has played the Baldurs Gate games or Neverwinter Nights will know what kind of world it is). A fantasy world of heroes and heroines, with everything from goblins to dragons. Sounds like everything else? Well, it isn't!

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

In my world...I would play God.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

err in my world me and my bf would be the king and queen there would be lots of forest and beautiful waterfalls lol sounds kinda romantic

Signature

ohhhhh, this is so beautiful!!

Quote by Kally2err in my world me and my bf would be the king and queen there would be lots of forest and beautiful waterfalls lol sounds kinda romantic

Signature Image

always sunny and warm. i would like forest and big beautiful lakes that you can swim or fish in and i would have a pet wolf and i would be queen

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Take Me ...

Where trees touch the sky and the Sun is just a visitor
The nightingale tells his story to mighty Moon
Where the pure stream feeds the clouds
And the grass is home, fate and desire

Where the fairies dance to butterflies
Love is the repast and the wine
Where angels sing to animals lullabies
And we're so safe, alone

Where cobwebs mean paintings and silence is music
My dreams are always caught by God
Where the air is sweet like childhood
And when I pray, you're there

Where peace and freedom makes the world
The wind is softer than any feather of phoenix
Where exist no lies, no betrays, no people
And to breathe is pleasure

Where wild roses bloom from shaded sand
My heart will die to be born again from joy
Where hinds caress the ground with tears of beauty
And it will never end ...

Take me ... to paradise

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by VeronikaTake Me ...

Where trees touch the sky and the Sun is just a visitor
The nightingale tells his story to mighty Moon
Where the pure stream feeds the clouds
And the grass is home, fate and desire

Where the fairies dance to butterflies
Love is the repast and the wine
Where angels sing to animals lullabies
And we're so safe, alone

Where cobwebs mean paintings and silence is music
My dreams are always caught by God
Where the air is sweet like childhood
And when I pray, you're there

Where peace and freedom makes the world
The wind is softer than any feather of phoenix
Where exist no lies, no betrays, no people
And to breathe is pleasure

Where wild roses bloom from shaded sand
My heart will die to be born again from joy
Where hinds caress the ground with tears of beauty
And it will never end ...

Take me ... to paradise

O_O is that a song???

(\_/)
(O.o)

quien sabe , pero esta muy bonito XD XD XD

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

yup! (y)

(\_/)
(O.o)

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

eh...i think a "almost-perfect" world would be great, with things like lots of forest, and animals too!

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

I hope my world never know war,nad there's a lot of peace in my world

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.