Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you had your own world, how could it be? - Minitokyo

If you had your own world, how could it be?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

In my world, you'd be able to do anything you want like kill a person and that person would come back to life.. haha that'd be so awesome... Well actually, I would want everyone to be happy. That's it. :)

Quote by asuzaIn my world, you'd be able to do anything you want like kill a person and that person would come back to life.. haha that'd be so awesome... Well actually, I would want everyone to be happy. That's it. :)

this would be like a cartoon :nya: nice!

Signature Image

In my world, bongs and burbs would grow from the ground, and mother nature's sweet herbs would grow wildly all year around. Nothing but bong-toking alcoholics.

[Kottonmouth Kings would own my world]

Quote by LadeilIn my world, bongs and burbs would grow from the ground, and mother nature's sweet herbs would grow wildly all year around. Nothing but bong-toking alcoholics.
[Kottonmouth Kings would own my world]

i like it :) XD :nya:

Signature Image

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

I have my own world.It is called The Cable Welt(World*).It is a world of light and dark.If I want to be happy I have to keep the balance of the to things.But the Dark Lord thosen`t thing so ,he wants to rule of the world and to bring chaos everywhere.That why I and my friend have to stop him.We must become the 10 legendar heroes and stop his way.
I`m Zakero the flame master with my cat-girl and the flame Flameria.The other 9 heroes and me you can see in my user.
http://zakero.minitokyo.net

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Quote by shermanramni

Quote by VeronikaTake Me ...

Where trees touch the sky and the Sun is just a visitor
The nightingale tells his story to mighty Moon
Where the pure stream feeds the clouds
And the grass is home, fate and desire

Where the fairies dance to butterflies
Love is the repast and the wine
Where angels sing to animals lullabies
And we're so safe, alone

Where cobwebs mean paintings and silence is music
My dreams are always caught by God
Where the air is sweet like childhood
And when I pray, you're there

Where peace and freedom makes the world
The wind is softer than any feather of phoenix
Where exist no lies, no betrays, no people
And to breathe is pleasure

Where wild roses bloom from shaded sand
My heart will die to be born again from joy
Where hinds caress the ground with tears of beauty
And it will never end ...

Take me ... to paradise

O_O is that a song???

It's one of my poems ^_^'

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

it was really nice :nya:

Signature Image

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Quote by jakudoshigirlit was really nice :nya:

Thank you so much :)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

My world would sort of be like Pokemon. Nobody has to work stupid boring office jobs. We can all just
wander from town to town, sleeping in the woods. Chasing after our realitites. Everyone is friendly
because they built their lives aroud the things they love, and the world somehow keeps spinning without
politics, or capitalism. At the end of the day we can watch the sunset in peace, because somebody forgot
how to draw guns. (wierd pun yes?) At the end of our days, we can know the times will begin anew the
same as they were, because there are no clocks, or mention of time, apart from sleep and awake, known,
or unknown.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.