Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who's faster Inuyasha or hiei - Minitokyo

who's faster Inuyasha or hiei

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Hiei o.ob ANd he's better than inu >:D

yeah hiei is faster
but i still like inuyasha

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Inuyasha isn't all that fast since Kouga is actually faster than him. So between Inuyasha and Hiei, Hiei is the fastest. But i wonder if Hiei is faster than Kouga... :\

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

yeah!!! hiei-sama is the fastest!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Hiei! He's great when it comes to speed :D

pussecat

pussecat

Neko Lover

Hiei has to be the fastet because when he run you hardly can see him. Inuyasha can run fast but not as fast as hiei

I'm a Neko Lover, and thats about all^^

Serozero

Serozero

WARK!!!

I would have to say Hiei as he is clearly faster than Inuyasha. Hiei could just unleash his full speed if he wanted to.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

inuyasha only RUNS fast, and hiei could even beat him at that, so i say hiei owns in the speed catagory

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

i love inuaysha more than i do yu yu hakusho and every thing but hiei is definently faster than inuyasha! no doubt about it!!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.