Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goodbye...for a very long time - Minitokyo

Goodbye...for a very long time

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Members, I'm sorry this is sudden, but I'm getting ready to leave for a very, very long time. I will never forget the times we all had with each other. Don't get me wrong, I was never bored with Minitokyo; in fact, Minitokyo is a home away from home, and I'm glad I was welcomed by many and rejected by few, though for the few who didn't like me, I'm sure we could've worked something out.

I'm leaving for a long time so I can try to move on with my life and escape the trouble I'm currently causing my family by being on the internet almost all the time. I hope to make many friends in my area, which I know won't be possible because New York City is so tough. I hope to get into a decent relationship in the future so I can settle down. Right now, though, there is a lot of anxiety going through me, and this is not needed anxiety, so I'm going to relieve myself of it by trying to have fun around here.

If I ever do return, my friends, please leave me a place here. Many of you will be in my hearts:

- shinsengumi, you helped me become a stronger person with such invigorating knowledge, and I learned many things from you. You are a great role model to me, and I'm glad I looked up to you. :D

- Shadowdude, yes, there was a time in which we disliked each other, but ever since you talked to me about becoming a stronger person, I did. I will continue to become stronger for you, my friend.

- Nayako, semanga, Alisha, Barbara, and everyone else (so many to name, my head might explode remembering them all), you all were some of the best friends I could ever have, and I won't forget many of you because I know that I have a place in my heart for all of you, and for those who never got to be my friend, just know I'll be close by. Oh, and I'm so sorry I didn't get back to many of you for giving me such wonderful comments and even favorites for my submissions, but I will take those to heart.

Again, I will be off for a very, very long time because I need to move on with my life. Having a family turn against me isn't the way to go because I want them to love me the same way I love them. I have accomplished a lot here, and I'm glad to have done so. I was inspired by many to do such a thing, but now it's time for me to go into the life beyond. I hope some of us cross paths in the future, though we might not know how they will cross, where they will cross, or even if we are right there and we may just run by each other without knowing.

For a long time, take it easy...Mel. Peace! :)

PS: Please don't complain about this thread because I probably won't be gone permanently, but I'm leaving for a very, very long time at the moment. I'm sorry for not leaving in silence, but I had to get it out.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey don't go!! I'm going to miss you! Very Much! Good luck in the future! :( :(

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

MelMachine is leaving for a while huh? Never met ya'. Only heard legends of you greatness. I am truely honored to post here. Good bye.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i wish u luck and happyness in the reality world. just remember that always smile and be calm. let ur life flow like water.

its good that i'm ur friend. =)

farewell then.~

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

bye melmachine18....
everyone will truly miss u :(
hope u comeback when u have time at ur hands....

retire

Cadi

Cadi

True

aww... I never talked to you much.. but hey you were my frist friend here^^ mt can be addicting can't it ;) I hope everything works out well for you in the future... and don't worry I'm sure you will land yourself in a decent relationship.. and be very happy^^ I hope you have good days... but don't forget us mt-ersXD when you come back and visit.. you will be surely warmly welcomed^^ peace manXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Mel-sannnnn!!! omg !!! for a super dee duper long time?!! *sniffles* don't want you to go!!! but if this is what will make things better for you - i wish you the best!! ^_^ g'luck in your travels/life -- i do hope to seeing you back again on MT!! it's a promise ne?
*hugs* we'll miss you lots!!!! pls try to visit or check up on us if you can!!! ^_^ *gives mel-san a traveler's bag* here you go - hope it helps in your travels!! ^_^ there's a stuffed dog animal in there -- it's very fluffy and good to hug at night when you need it! ^_^

noooooo! Mel's leaving!!!! *crys*

Mel I do wish the best of luck to you but I do understand by moving on with your life. There's changes sometimes that you must take and I respect that.

But you will never be replaced here on MT. You are such a nice and helpful person and I don't think anyone can take your place. Wherever you may be you still have a place at MT. :) And you can come back when ever you wish to. You'll have friends waiting like ME! hehe...

Mel I'm sad to hear that your leaving but I understand.... *bigg hug*

Best of wishes for whatever may lie before you.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

good luck to you and please take care

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Faylen

Hopeless Romantic

aww. i am sad to see you go. i understand though. i hope that things do go a lot better for you and you come back a little sooner than you think. i;ll just say by for now.

Signature
There's nothing sweeter than holding your hand...

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

dude you're leaving eh??? ok nothing i can say bout that ^^ but take care and work things out in your life ^^ come back sometimes with wallies !!!!!!!! haha see ya

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

..........................whoa...dude...
well good luck!
right now your doin what alot of us should do eventually (including me) so good for u for choosin a path to make things right!
so good luck and hope u return soon.........................
im lookin forward to it
....................................................C ya....................................................................

Remember
Revolution

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I hope that things work out for the best in you future, and I pray that you will return to us your secondary family one day soon. Again best of luck. -_- T_T

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh Mel...:(

I wish you wouldn't go. I've only just started to get to know you, I will certainly miss you. You're a very kind and caring person, and don't ever let any one tell you otherwise. If they do, I'll kick their butts! XD

Take care of yourself, and we'll all be here to welcome you back with open arms when you return.

Best of luck to you. You will be missed.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Though I have only known you for a very short while, I extend my sincerest and warmest wishes of the best for your future.

Thank you for inducting me into that little group Chaos-Cross. You helped me enter into a select group of friends. I appreciate that alot.

Whatever you do, wherever you go, may the wings of destiny aid you along that road which you have chosen. May our paths cross again one day, a day I shall always look forward to.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Noooooooooo!!! Why are you leaving?! *sob sob* *cries her heart out* Well, at least you aren't leaving permantely. That's good, I guess. I will never forget you, dear friend. I still remember that you were my first friend here at mt, and you made me my akari avie.
<----- see I'm still using it. Well, hope to see you soon. *sob sob* T_T

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey Mel, didn't talk to you in such a long time >.< you're surprising me with a good bye note again... at least, this one is not out of anger, which i'm happy about ^^ still sorry to hear you'll be leaving, but good luck with getting on with your life... i see we have a similar family problem, in my case, my mom simply made an internet rule to make sure i wouldn't be constantly online, and it's working okay for now, though i'm getting frustrated coz' i have so little time online XD

anyways, again, good luck with your life, i'm sure you'll make lots of friends, just give people a chance, k? they can surprise you ^^ and well, if we don't meet again, then so be it and good luck with everything... ^^, but if you do come back, come and say hi on my gb, ne? ^^ take good care, and see you (hopefulle ^^)!!

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Well I hope everything works out for you ^_^ hope to see you back on MT soon ^_^

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Dude i cant believe your leaving i mean i didnt talk to you that much but when i ever had a problem you helped me and anyone else who asked you for help......you were a big help and one of the nicest people on mt you were one of my first friends and i will never forget you on mt i hope you have a wonderful life in the future and will fix any thing in your life and come back because mt is and always will be a better place when your here.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Goodbye mel... You were among the first in my friend list and I won't forget you...

Quote by melmachine18If I ever do return, my friends, please leave me a place here.

Yes, we will... We hope you'll be back soon...

Quote by melmachine18Please don't complain about this thread because I probably won't be gone permanently, but I'm leaving for a very, very long time at the moment. I'm sorry for not leaving in silence, but I had to get it out.

We won't complain... Be back soon... And I'm glad you told us you're leaving... At least we can say our goodbyes like that...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

awww! ill miss u even though i dont really know u! i wish we could have gotten to know each other better! o well...well take care and bye!*hugs*

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Wow mel...this is really a sudden but you do what you have to do.
You'll be missed for a very very very long time ^_^
Wish all the best things coming on your way.
Take care of yourself.
Smile always and enjoy your life.
So long *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Wow. This reallyy sucks.
I' wasn't able to talk to you too much Mel but I'm glad I had the very few chances at the least.
I sure do hope you will come back and be sure to make a thread that way we know you've returned. Hopefully I'll be able to match at least 1/2 of your skills on Photoshop. ^_~
Anyways. Mel be sure to take care of yourself wherever your going. Btw, does it have to do with your "starcrossed love"? Anyways, I'll go now. Goodbye my friend...
~Narutofan

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I'm sorry that it's come to this. I wish you the very best of luck, I know that you'll succeed in anything you put your mind to, if you believe in yourself. If you ever need a listening ear, you know how to reach me. Hopefully one day I'll see you again. Take care of yourself, deary. *hug*

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.