Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goodbye...for a very long time - Minitokyo

Goodbye...for a very long time

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

it was indeed a pleasure to have had you here on minitokyo, your presence will be missed

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

MEL what are we going to do in Make-A-Friend......You can't leave us what are we going to do. And what will I do without your beautiful walls. Mel please don't leave I know you will be back but while your gone what will we do. :(
Though if you want to go I guess we must let you go!!!! Please come back as soon as possible!!! PLEASE XO :(
i'll MISS YOU while YOU while YOU ARE GONE XO XO XO XO

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

why'd ya have to go so sudden??? I just knew you! First luckymouse , now you??? Why me???? :( :( :(

I'm Back!!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Hey take care man.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Mel, you were one of the first people on my friendlist and i'm sorry to see you go...but if you need to get your life back on track, then it's understandable. thank you for all the advice/help that you've given me on MT about starting my own group and various other things... i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again someday! :)

Signature Image

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Whoah.......Well the time to grow into adulthood and taking responsibilites are unadvoidable. Sooner or later ppl change and things change. Well I wish you luck to you and have a good future, my friend. I'll miss you.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I hope you can stand out fast, build up your strenght nd confidence into yourself to face and accept the difficulties you encountered...

Well... good luck my friend... Kind of big lost without you in MT for quite a long time period...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hey Mel, even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I'm still sad to hear you'll be going for some time. Reality seems to have caught up with you so I wish you the very best of luck with your family and all the things you need to sort out! I'll be cheering for you Mel!
We will all miss you very much! MT won't be the same without you here. Your charisma will surely be missed!
Maybe one day, we'll talk again. Until then, do your best!
See you again!!

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

I don't really know you, but best of luck in the future.

Quote by melmachine18 I hope to make many friends in my area,
which I know won't be possible because New York City is so tough.

I know what you mean b/c I live in NYC too.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours :)
And I hope things turn out well between you and your family too ;)
Best of luck :D

Signature

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

welll..... Melmachine18-sama.... this is kinds wierd, because i jost logged for the first time in a month due to the amount of work in school i was doing (lots of cramming and projects)... and this is the thread that just popeed out of nowhere.... seriously, i hope everything turns out alllright in the end, and i hope to be here when you visit/come back again :) .... hmmm.....

You were like the first one on my friends list here on mT. and welll.... you're the first one to "go".... that didnt sound quite right....

Again, I hope everything turns out allright with you, and your family, and i hope you meet some nice people.... which you should, since NY is a big place..... anywayz..... I just want to say goodbye for now...... and well.... too much more to say.. so i'll cut it short... right... about... now!~

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

You're leaving for real >.<
hope things work out well for ya in the future. Be back anytime. I'll miss you ^_^

Hey man. I wish you with the best of luck. Though i only know you for a few days, but we are still friends. So i hope we would still keep in touch. So whereever you go my best wishes will trace your steps. C ya pal. :) :D :\ :( T_T Remember to contact me when you are back!

aww i loved looking at your wallpapers...ill miss those =(
but best of luck in your life and future ^_^

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well in that case take care, we won't forget you
bye till the day you return^^

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

*sob* not another one!!!!! i am going to miss you a lot an i hope you would accomplish what you are doing. i hope you will come back again, my friend. good luck :)

Signature

My dear friend, I hope that you will be happy with the decision you made. It may be hard at first but I know that you can do it. I am proud to I have a friend like you who is honest and caring. Thank you for everything you did for me. I hope to hear from you again. Take care!

well i never get to know you that well but I do remember you were the first one to welcome me when I joined just recently I really appreciated it

when you do come back i hope to be the first to welcome you

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh so you leave hu.........well Im sure you have your reasons.
Well I hope to see you around someday.Until then take good care of you ok.
And I wish you all he best Luck with Sky.

Hope to see you.Bye bye mel*waves*

Dark ;) ;)

Signature

although we dont know each other but i wish u the best of luck in everything!!!!^^take care!!!

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~
im going to miss you... really... :o and of course your wallies... theyre really great and so you are... i wish you goodluck and i know that you will have many many friends because youre such a nice person.... many loves you so please take care of yourself.. in fact i dont really know if you can still read this but im happy that ive become your friend... see yah next time.. God bless.... :)

Chizuku XP :pacman: ;)

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I only can wish good luck but is going to be hard.... coming to MT and not seeing Mel ......
''Just for you: Do you know what does Mel means in Portugal? It means Honey.... ''
i hope that i could give a nicer present but until you could back i'll leave this nice meaning...
Best things for you, and see ya

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Ohh you're leaving.... Damn.... but yeah moving on with your life would probably be the best thing for you now.... but when you return i'll still be here :D :) ;)
Yeah i luved your submissions
Well even though we didn't get to talk much or get to know each other better
i'll still miss you.......... no matter what i have said or done, i won't forget you
And ofcourse man....... i got a little piece of you where ever you are ;) ;) ;) ;)
.........................this may be too late but i hope you get to read this reply
you're one of my friends here in Mt so i won't forget you..... also i'll keep you in my friendslist
so i'm wishing you the best with your life and your future with your family
my final words here now
this is Acid man.... Laterz.........:(
for now,.... i hope :(
Sorry for any thing wrong and for being a late

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

so many ppl had to leave.. like meee...

anyway, good bye and good luck with every endeavour!

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.