Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Goodbye...for a very long time - Minitokyo

Goodbye...for a very long time

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Good Luck and God Speed! :}

I'll miss you!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

well.. i can't say much to people when they leave to move on and start a 'new' life ^^"
all i can say that is that it was great knowing you and i'll remember ^^
you'll always have a place here and... i wish you the best luck for the future.
but drop in every now and then ^^
well, good luck and hope to see you again - soon ^^

DarkBlade-

Dream Hunter

aww T_T and i just got here like a month ago too >.< i didnt even get to know you, but yeah your a great artist and im sure you'd have no problem moving on, hang in there. as my friend always say "Life sucks, get a helmet."

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey Mel, I understand. It's kinda unhealthy for a person to dedicate so much time online, because they begin to lose touch from reality. For your family to turn against you as they did isn't fair, but I see why. You do need to have a life outside of the net or you will never be able to go on with your life or do more things with yourself and others. Even though MT is a good place to interact with people. you need to be able to do that offline as well. So, even though this is goodbye for now, I have no doubt you will return in the future. Just don't forget to let everone know you're back when you do return, k ;) ? You have been a very good friend, a fantastic artist, and a even better person on your duration hear, and you can bet I'm not going to forget ya. Take care of yourself Mel,and I hope you return on day :)*big hugglez* oh, and here's some advice: Have faith adn don't give up. You'll maek it far in life if you do ^uu^. later z

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Jaymaker

Jaymaker

Halo

I will miss you so much. But its not like i can change the past to let you stay so please be careful and be mindful of the grounds around you. come back as soon as possible.

Spartens The future of all warfare. Who's gona stop him.

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

Sayonara Sempai :sweat: i hope You will be happy in that place where You go
Take care and know one...
You always be in our heart ^.^

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I think you're doing the right thing! ^_-
It's a hard choise some times you just have to take a break when it's getting overboard.
I know how you feel, It's way too easy to get addicted to mt.............

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

hey i don't goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't leave ous !!!!1

:/

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

oh...ur going? >.<''

but...*cries*

I'll miss u...eventhough I know that I dont know you that well..
but I hope you have a great time in New York

Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Aww...T_T Even though we haven't talked much, you are a very bright and insightful person. I hope you come back soon! Everyone in MT is going miss you. Have fun on your adventure!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

Hello and bye bye melmachine18. I will miss you heaps... i am really happy to be able to even meet you. well Bye Bye. Good luck in the future.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Mel! We're going to miss you so much,we understand your situation and we will be waiting for you with our arms wide open. Just Take care. :nya: :nya:

later

The burrito is the greatest invention conceived by the likes of man!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.