Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is better Papa Roach or GreenDay - Minitokyo

Which is better Papa Roach or GreenDay

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I can't vote, because I like both equally. It's kind of like comparing apples and oranges, because both bands have different styles, and as a writer/musician, those styles appeal to me for different reasons.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

inukagship

inukagship

Link does not Like zelda

Quote by RieRenWell I like Papa Roach and GreenDay but, I like Papa Roach the best!But Green Day is ok I guess.

I totally agree with you! Green Day is ok but they're songs are sort-of annoying...

We Stalk Cloud

Ilike to much greenday to even think about papa roach..so greenday it is!

millyfinalfantasy2

millyfinalfantasy2

the bringer of despair returns

man, without a doubt greenday, papa roach have had like 4 good songs if that, greenday been goin strong for years and are only gettin bigger, so green day it is!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

out of those two choices i would have to go with green day

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

For musical talent and message: Green Day.

Eh, they both are kinda...

If I had to choose, it would be Green Day, simply because they are less annoying to listen to. But I havn't listened to their new CD, so maybe not.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

How about this, I pick,.....................both! lol I like both artists.

Signature Image

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

I like a few of Green Day's songs...compared to none of Papa Roach..I guess i can't understand his music...

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads. They should be left alone if they haven't had a new post in over 4 weeks. If you would like a new thread may created about this topic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.