Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the badest/ worst/ annoying song u heard? - Minitokyo

What is the badest/ worst/ annoying song u heard?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

So what is the most annoying/ badest/ worst song you guys heard either on the radio or anywhere? The song that is really annoying is the song called "wisper" by The Ying Yang Twins. How about you guys?

Signature Image

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

.......um......any stupid baby song really. :sweat:

Bleh... I agree with you on the Ying Yang song. But mine would have to be Gwen Stefani's Holla Back Girl.... Don't like that song.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by VanillaHfan01.......um......any stupid baby song really. :sweat:

110% agreed!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

oh that would be that one song that goes *i could call you my baby girl, and maybe we could spend sometime,.........i could be your sunshine* oh DAMN now i have it suck in my head, oh DAMN you all. XO

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by VanillaHfan01.......um......any stupid baby song really. :sweat:

Yes. That's very true. I agree.

Quote by AlishaBleh... I agree with you on the Ying Yang song. But mine would have to be Gwen Stefani's Holla Back Girl.... Don't like that song.

That song is annoying huh? Even when she sings, "this sh*t is bananas........"

Signature Image

Quote by deadwolf98oh that would be that one song that goes *i could call you my baby girl, and maybe we could spend sometime,.........i could be your sunshine* oh DAMN now i have it suck in my head, oh DAMN you all. XO

I think that's by Fabulous - Sunshine

Quote by miraku-spikeThat song is annoying huh? Even when she sings, "this sh*t is bananas........"

That's one of the reasons why I don't like that song. She says $hit to many times.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

off the top of my head? "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani (i love gwen to bits, but that song just gets on my nerves...)

Signature Image

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

Superman by that one guy....I completely forgot his name. : )

the song that gets on my nerves and because I hate it I will hear it everywhere is justin timberlake and snoop dogg song I forgot what the name was but I hated it also some gwen stefani's songs too.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

this sh*t is bananas >_< very annoying and whisper but also that mariah carey song....

'Signature Image'

asagoro

hokori o motsu

hmm...can't think of one off the top of my head, but yes that whole back girl thing, yes...indeed... XO
god, i gotta listen to the radio more often...

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Every Remake. I hate unoriginality.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Just listen to Eurovision Song Contest some time, and you'll learn to hate some new songs I promise you.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Something by Green Day I think...

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I don't like any songs that have swearing or that talk about something bad (i.e. rape, murder, stealing, etc.), so that pinpoints a lot of rap stuff. I can't really give any song names because I don't listen to the songs I don't like.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by CLAMPchicI don't like any songs that have swearing or that talk about something bad (i.e. rape, murder, stealing, etc.), so that pinpoints a lot of rap stuff. I can't really give any song names because I don't listen to the songs I don't like.

Songs that have too many bad words in it? Yeah. I see what you mean.

Signature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

songs by SexBomb dancers... they're really stupid! by the way, sexbomb dancers are filipina singers and dancers in the show: Eat Bulaga which until now is aired in the Philippines... running for 25 years i guess...

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

numa numa song XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Misleader...Of the World!!

That song in those Vonage commercials...forgot the name. The one that says"woo-hoo" like a million times >=0!!

*Hates dancing manwhores*

"I'm known as, Elvis."

"Nothing worse than losing a friend. Except for maybe losing one of my watches! <_< >_>"

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by esmerganuma numa song XD

o_0 Never heard of that song....

Signature Image

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

im not sure! there are a lot of bad songs out there! hard to choose from...

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by IcyFyreim not sure! there are a lot of bad songs out there! hard to choose from...

really....

Signature Image

Money by The Flying Lizards. Absolutely horrible.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.