Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the badest/ worst/ annoying song u heard? - Minitokyo

What is the badest/ worst/ annoying song u heard?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

one word:

Mmbop

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by esmerganuma numa song XD

*Does the numa numa dance* lol i downloaded the full version of that. its actually called Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone. but thats a little off topic.
Worst songs ever:
any boy band song really

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

mini-kagome

mini-kagome

Fullmetal Alchemist

I hate sakanou super drive is that a boy or a girl, i love green day and simple plan they rock!! XD

I want to be the sky for you even enveloping all of your pains, whenever I look up, I want to feel that I'm not alone, even if I'm far away let there be a place I can return to, a place I could call home.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Aqua im a barbie girl in a barbie world magination life is your creation.You can brush my hair an undress me every were i hate that song i hear it so much >.< die barbie >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :nya: :nya: XO >=( OX T_T :sweat: :)
ya thats how i feel about that song lol bye ^_^

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

there's this song that has this phrase 'i like the way you move...' hate that song
but i can't remember the title nor the singer :P

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

This is easy. Anything ever written by Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit. <grabs a fire extinguisher>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i think it will be that first OP of Gundam zz...
it really annoy ME !!!

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't like those opera music. Bleah. XP I hate it. I don't even understand what they're saying. It sounds like screaming. They're like,"oooooohhhhhhhhh." And I hate those old songs from like last century. They suck. My dad likes to listen to those old Chinese songs that are like from the '80s. Bleah. XP Oh, I also hate rapping. Dunno why everybody likes it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by akari-chanI don't like those opera music. Bleah. XP I hate it. I don't even understand what they're saying. It sounds like screaming. They're like,"oooooohhhhhhhhh." And I hate those old songs from like last century. They suck. My dad likes to listen to those old Chinese songs that are like from the '80s. Bleah. XP Oh, I also hate rapping. Dunno why everybody likes it.

Who would like opera music.....

Signature Image

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Well, frankly I really really dislike the "Spiral" opening theme song. J-pop at its worst -_-'

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by sacredskyWell, frankly I really really dislike the "Spiral" opening theme song. J-pop at its worst -_-'

Spiral? I never hear of that anime.

Signature Image

TinksSeduction

TinksSeduction

To Love is To Kill

Right thurr - Chingy

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

god! this would have to be whatever image songs there are for Roy Mustang from FMA!

no offense but he's (Oogawa Tooru) voice is horrible!!

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

personally i've herd so many annoying songs its hard to decide the most annoying....but i'd have to say either "i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves" (which goes: i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves, every bodys nerves, everybodys nerves, i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and this is how it goes...verse one! i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves, every bodys nerves, everybodys nerves, i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves and this is how it goes...verse two!....etc.) or "this is a song that never ends" which just like it says...never ends...until you quit singing it... (its: this is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was and now it goes on forever and forever just because this is the song that never ends it goes on and on my friends.....i think you get the point....) :sweat: i've been in girlscouts way entirely too long...you should here the other songs i've learned...theirs enough to kill a person!!! and also about the opera music...it depend the opera... but i've also been more of a classical girl than anything so i was brought up listening to that ...more or less...

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by TinksSeductionRight thurr - Chingy

Chingy........that balla song by him is annoying.

Signature Image

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by akari-chanI don't like those opera music. Bleah. XP I hate it.
I don't even understand what they're saying. It sounds like screaming.
They're like,"oooooohhhhhhhhh." And I hate those old songs from like
last century. They suck. My dad likes to listen to those old Chinese
songs that are like from the '80s. Bleah. XP Oh, I also hate rapping.
Dunno why everybody likes it.

Who would like opera music.....

i love opera..... :(

what i cannot stand is anything by avril lavigne, britney spears, christina aguilera, busted or anything else like that........sugary-sweet pop music, or pop ppl trying to be punks

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

Roses by outkast... it's so stupid and is always on the radio.. i just want to kill the writer of the song and melody!!!!(but i won't kill anyone)

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kauriswingsRoses by outkast... it's so stupid and is always on the radio.. i just want to kill the writer of the song and melody!!!!(but i won't kill anyone)

Really? That's the first.

Signature Image

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Anyone heard of macarena??? *lol* now that's annoying.

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I'd say rap songs are annoying.
But hey, that's just me. XP

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't like songs by Britney Spears, Tatu and by boybands like were Backstreetboys, but worst song for me is Die Another Day by Madonna. I really hate this song >=(

\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

The Crazy Frog song!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Oh this stupid waka laka song wanna hear?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2086518226285773127&q=super+smash+bros+melee

merged: 08-17-2006 ~ 11:16am
(oh I forgot to add it plays like 9 TIMES in a row so if you have temper tantrums this is not the song to be listing to.)

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

That song from the sultuna bran ad, you know that "sultanas from the grape vine~" song. UGH! I HATE IT!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.