Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 blade - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

who likes the blade series! i do my favorit one is #3 the latest one i think it is realy good what about you!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

the series was good ... #3 was almost the same as #1.

...I liked the first, and thought aside from Guillermo's direction that the second was disappointing. I won't comment on the third since it seems to be liked here.

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

good series.... not sure which is my favorite but the third one was definitally geared more towards adults with the dialog and content...... but the third was pretty cool.... gotta dig the Archer chick!

Signature Image

mightymegaman

mightymegaman

Brains over Brawns B.O.B

i liked it and gotta admit i liked the third one also timothy archer chick is hot!!!:)

"I hear it" the sound of paranoia... the sound is coming closer,and closer until suddenly,it stops i turn around and no one's there.I go about my daily life seeing things i didn't see before the paranoia seems to keep on following me even through the doors.
Things don't seem as critical and i don't seem to spass out the sound of the paranoia is what i hate the most.To see it smile,to hear it grin,i guess this is what it's like to have a paranormal sin.......
~mightymegaman~
Signature Image

Thanks to Limefreak for my sig!

I liked the first, hated the second and didn't even watch the third.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

cAn't really say I've only seen the first one. :sweat:

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Points out to the trilogy** Funny enough, nobody even mentioned about the second one - why? It was that bad, I'd have to admit. It definitely killed the original, though the third was a salvation, I suppose. lol

You know, with Wesley Snipes and his full-kick-butt action routine, shooting vampires with his big guns, flashing light probe lasers and the sorts. The daywalker is crazy, I tell you. He's immune to all the weaknesses of a vampire and he's one crazy fighter while at it. I especially like the part where he flings these knives everywhere and uses silver and garlic to disintegrate them all into pieces. That was quite fun to watch nonetheless. There's not many days when you can see a guy swinging his sword around like that. The first was a great movie, nonetheless.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Blade...is awesome vampire slayer story (exclude third episode: Blade Trinity).

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I actually like all three even though the first was a favorite.

I liked all of the blade movies but the third one the most

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.