Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you identify this old anime movie? - Minitokyo

Can you identify this old anime movie?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I saw this 17 years ago and cannot remember the name or much of the content, but I want to know what it is.

There were these... fairies? flowers? I think they were called flowers, but were very delicate, pale, tiny girls. They were mostly white and appeared nude, barring the fact they had a pale pink skirt, which blended into their waists as if the skirt were a part of their body, petals perhaps? There was also a young human boy but I cannot for the life of me remember his role, only that the leader/queen/whatever of the 'flowers' contacted him. The antagonist was blue and was part of the same world as the 'flowers'. I remember a scene where he was talking with the lead 'flower', trying to persuade or seduce her in some way. She wasn't exactly telling him to get lost either; she seemed rather ambivalent.

The next thing I remember is something about their world ending, being assimilated or... forget it. Then there was this big muddy mountainous monster that was gorging itself on these 'flowers'. The sky was a burning red-orange and there were a lot of, things, flying around. I believe they were the evil blue guy's minions. I remember this scene in particular becase my mother walked in and scolded me for "Watching such a gruesome thing!"

I don't really expect anyone to know, but this seemed like the best place to ask. Also, the animation seemed a little different. More surreal, maybe. Hell I don't know, I was four. It just didn't have the same style as most 70s/80s anime.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Nope don't remember anything like that.
hope someone knows.

Genosider

The Last Raven

It sounds like a trip-out session or something...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

never seen anime like that

17 years ago means you were 4 at that time! Details remembered at such an age tends to be very sketchy and not dependable. I don't even remember much of Shogun Geta and Godsigma that I watched during my childhood.

It's probably not much help, but you can try googling around for anime shows/movies made in the 60s & 70s. You might get a lead on the right show.

Cheers!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.