Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bishi Wallpaper + Art new Volume released - Minitokyo

Bishi Wallpaper + Art new Volume released

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I think some of you might not know this yet, the new Bishi wallpaper pack volume 20 was out yesterday.
since it's volume 20, i want to celebrate it and made a Naruto Special Pack.
with 444 images in total (240 wallpapers and 204 Arts)

I sorted them carefully out and i think the quality level is quite high. ^^

Some of the wallpapers and arts are from Minitokyo and I wanna thanks the Artists whoever made them.

Here is the link to the BT site
http://depthstrike.com/bishiwallpapers

besides naruto, is there any other wall/images in it?

i been following the series i they were great! thank you for making such a series

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

There is just one thing bugging me about these wallpapers packs ... did you ask the original creators before taking their work ?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Quote by TaurecThere is just one thing bugging me about these wallpapers packs ... did you ask the original creators before taking their work ?

I think it's impossible to ask each artists, whether they agree or not due to such among of wallpapers.
I purely want to share my own collection and give all of us some fun.

And in my opinion most of the artists will be happy too see more and more ppl be aware of their work, don't ya think so too?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.