Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin in gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

shin in gundam seed destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

hi every body
I want to know vhat do you think about the attitude of shin toward athrun and kira.

Signature

anji

anji

Retired waller

Shin is so anoying!!! It's killing me...
He seems to blame everything on Kira even if everything is not really his fault.
Well it was not his fault if Stellar was going to war again...
Anyway...

And why Athrun doesn't do something!!!

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Sharian

Sharian

Fan of Skip Beat!

Quote by anjiShin is so anoying!!! It's killing me...
He seems to blame everything on Kira even if everything is not really his fault.
Well it was not his fault if Stellar was going to war again...Anyway...

I totally agree with you! Shin seems to blam things on other people a lot...
And Athrun really should do something instead of standing around.

Skip Beat!

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. shinn can be rather annoying at times but he show those attitudes to people becoz he lost his love ones.. hope that everyone can understand that.. :o

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

hated him...... he blame kira for killing stellar but did he ever tink if he nvr send stellar back, she wun even be back in the Destroy.

masseuro

Bouh!!

lol XD i am according with Fireblast

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by Fireblasthated him...... he blame kira for killing stellar but did he ever tink
if he nvr send stellar back, she wun even be back in the Destroy.

yea, i agree with u!!! ^_^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

shinn is so annoying that i could slap him :hmpf:
all he does is blame, scold and yell!! it's deadly irritating

Quote by Fireblasthated him...... he blame kira for killing stellar but did he ever tink
if he nvr send stellar back, she wun even be back in the Destroy.

that is so true O_O what an idiot Shinn is

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

well.. like you all said.. shinn is annoying.. i kinda hate him! if hes ganna hurt kira. iam ganna kill him..

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by Dufoe88well.. like you all said.. shinn is annoying.. i kinda hate him! if hes ganna hurt kira. iam ganna kill him..

ahha...same here, i'll personally strangle him :)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

wow.. seems like all of you hated him.. i'm out number.. keke.. XD better go.. i dont want to be slam by you guys.. keke.. :D

Signature

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well I don't like him I agree with all of you he is always blaming Kira but think about this Kira kill the girl he loved ( even thought it was the right thing to do) and kira is always interfiring in their fights so mayabe that is what makes Shinn hate kira so much he is like his nemesis..

Athrun is to kind with Shinn he let him insult him and his friends and he thinks he is better than him just because Freedom destroyied savoir, hasn't he think that maybe Athrun didn't want to fight back to Kira and maybe that is why he destroied savoir. well that is what I think ok see ya

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

blue169

Blue

yup! completely agree with all you folks who hate shinn!! he should go in a room by himself and rot for all i care, hope Kira beats him to death. lol

Signature

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Quote by anjiShin is so anoying!!! It's killing me...
Well it was not his fault if Stellar was going to war again...
Anyway...

agree with anji,
Shin is totally unreasonable at Destiny

>_<

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

they should show Yzak what Shinn's been doing to Athrun and bitchslap him to kingdom come in his important white outfit!!!!1one

yeah, Yzak and Athrun are friends now right? at least Yzak acknowledges Athrun now. teach this noob some manners. >D

and Athrun, please do something. at least you collared Yzak a while back didn't you? don't tell me you're only going to do that once Shinn kills Kira.... if Shinn can touch Kira....

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Shin is pretty annoyed toword kira and athrun and besides the person who drew shin took a part of kira and a part of athrun witch is pretty weird.... and .........yeah...

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ayane-heinewow.. seems like all of you hated him.. i'm out number.. keke.. XD better go.. i dont want to be slam by you guys.. keke.. :D

Wha, you're gone. I tried to watch GSD up to ep.31, i thought Shinn isn't as bad as everyone told, but i'm really disappointed.

Pride comes before the fall

anji

anji

Retired waller

Quote by Rai1eWha, you're gone. I tried to watch GSD up to ep.31, i thought Shinn
isn't as bad as everyone told, but i'm really disappointed.

He's not bad, he just never think before doing something and that's why it's annoying me.

I liked him when he was with Stellar, it was cute, but now that she's not there anymore, I'm afraid I will search hard to find something cute about him.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

All you people are a bunch of asses. First off, hell yeah Shinn has every right to blame stupid Kira. Hell, I blame Kira for the damn death of Heine! Heine was a damn good character, even if he was only in the series for like 2 episodes. He rocked! Well, back to Shinn, the guy lost his family... all of them died in front of him, which led him to go to zaft. Wasn't the Freedom flying around blasting shit around...? OK, AND he also has every right to hate his damn guts because yes you bunch of fan boys who like Kira, he did kill Stellar, not matter how you want to look at it. Shinn had reached Stellar... everything was going to be ok... and then the idiot shows his ugly ass face and freaks Stellar out. Dude, Shinn has lost everyone he every got close to so far, of course he's gonna scream and shit. I would too if some asswipe cam and killed my family! I cannot wait to see Shinn kick the keester out of Kira and that piece of crap Freedom, and don't give me that crap that he's too damn good. The Gundam never determines the pilot's strength, its the pilot., and I think Shinn is THE pilot that will take the Freedom down. (Athrun and Yzak rock too!!!!) :)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by ayane-heinewow.. seems like all of you hated him.. i'm out number.. keke.. XD better go.. i dont want to be slam by you guys.. keke.. :D

Wha, you're gone. I tried to watch GSD up to ep.31, i thought Shinn isn't as bad as everyone told, but i'm really disappointed.

Rai1e... yeah.. shinn isn't that bad.. but seems like everyone hates him... :o

looks up at hakai-b's post.. oh man.. another shinn's fan.. i kind of agree with him too.. :D of course i dont hate kira too.. but shinn's annoying character is ok for me.. OX

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

shinn's a wimp!!!!!!!!! But i rather like him when he's so sweet to stellar :P But e usual time... no no no! He's simply annoying.
@hakai-b: No, that's wrong! if you want to blame Kira for Stellar's death, then you can't blame Kira for Heine's death. Unless there's smth wrong with my eyes, Stellar was the one who killed Heine. And I am a fan girl who like Kira :P Well, that's random :P About Stellar's death, it's a matter of opinion. I can be sure most people think that it's Shinn's / Neo's fault. Wow man! you're e first one who thinks it's Kira's fault! No offense... :D

There were many more casualties on the Minerva than there should of been because of Kira's and Archangel's interference... even athrun said so! C'mon people, Heine died because of the confusion Kira brought to the battle. Shinn is no damn wimp, and I'll tell you because how many damn of Orb's/Aube's ships did he sink in order to protect the Minerva? A damn crap load... not only that, Shinn would not be a wimp if he even wanted to risk his life to try to give Stellar a better life. I know it was naive of him, I wouldn't not of trusted the E.A. either, but what else was there to do? It was either that STellar would die, or hope the enemy would take care of her. By risking his life, I meant that Shinn would be convicted and trialed as treason, therefore execution would be his sentence. He knew that there were consequences, so how is that wimpy? :\

lordfan

lordfan

Lord of Winds

stellar is dead...YAAAAAY!!!!!!
everytime she spoke she reminded me of Fllay. I didn't think she would die in this series but I'm glad they decided to kill her off.

I don't particularly like Shinn. He wasn't so bad in the beginning but he seems to have gotten worse ever since Athrun was defeated. I just hope in ep 34 Kira gives Shinn the thrashing he so justly deserves and not the other way around.

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by lordfaneverytime she spoke she reminded me of Fllay.

that's because they have the same seiyuu/voice actor.

Shin's like that. but he's still an ace at disrespecting higher ranking officers which i very much dislike.

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.