Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin in gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

shin in gundam seed destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

I really hate Shinn because he is really pissing me off cause he doesn't listen to Ahturun and also he's a bit cocky once in a while. Pretty much he's like Yzak.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by Dernhelmthey should show Yzak what Shinn's been doing to Athrun and bitchslap him to kingdom come in his important white outfit!!!!1one
yeah, Yzak and Athrun are friends now right? at least Yzak acknowledges Athrun now. teach this noob some manners. >D
and Athrun, please do something. at least you collared Yzak a while back didn't you? don't tell me you're only going to do that once Shinn kills Kira.... if Shinn can touch Kira....

Huh? When did Athrun collared Yzak? Which episode??

Quote by raysgirl20032000Shin is pretty annoyed toword kira and athrun and besides the person who drew shin took a part of kira and a part of athrun witch is pretty weird.... and .........yeah...

Yeah, I totally agree with you!

To top it up, Shinn has some serious attitude problems.....I kinda hate him and I kinda pity him, because most of his loved ones died.........

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

(1) Accident or not, Kira's the one that killed Stellar. I think it's beyond doubt if Kira had backed off Stellar wouldn't have freaked.
(2) Shinn doesn't hate Athrun. It's just from Shinn's point of view Athrun hasn't proven himself at all.

And for God's sake, Kira's the ONLY one in all of Gundam history that bitches about hiting limbs instead of cockpits. It's why I can't relate to him: he's so unreal. In battle, do you think "oooo, I don want the other guy to get hurt".

And there are people who blame Kira for Heine's death. Why? Because if AA and Kira hadn't come in and acted as if they were the only-holders-of-truth, the battlefield wouldn't have become so confused. Athrun was right. AA is noone's ally nor enemy. So how the hell are people supposed to deal with it in battle? Also, becoming a third power and beating up everything else didn't solve things AT ALL. So stop bashing ZAFT and EA, and glorifying AA as the sole-beholders of justice.

Are we there yet?

Genosider

The Last Raven

Shin is a asshole. Anyways, it's heartining to know that his assraping is inevitable.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Quote by songprayeryunaI really hate Shinn because he is really pissing me off cause he doesn't listen to Ahturun and also he's a bit cocky once in a while. Pretty much he's like Yzak.

Unfortunately, noone's listening to Athrun lately. Not even Kira was willing to think about why Athrun re-joined ZAFT.

Quote by GenosiderShin is a asshole. Anyways, it's heartining to know that his assraping is inevitable.

Think again, it's Freedom that goes bye bye soon.

You don't have to like Shinn, but there are people out there who don't like you either. Don't like=die? I think we can rise above that, hmm? Or would you like to be punished for being who you are

Are we there yet?

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

okay, seriously, you're beginning to make me think that you like Shinn. Well, don't get me wrong, its not a crime to like him........its just.....really rare!

Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

:D oauhou ba dis donc!!!I think my thread was very interesting, it was a good question!!!
thank you very much for your different opinions it's very interesting!XD

In my opinion kira and shin are two person who lost friends or closer characters!! I prefer kira because it's my favorite character and I love his story in gundam seed but shin is kind sometimes :( but at the moment there is a big confusion beetween kira and shin! kira didn't want to kill stellar but she had destroyed Berlin and killed many people and waant to protect people but stellar is manipulated and shin loved her...etc....
violence and violence, nobody understand nobody!!!
and it's horrible and sad situation-_-

Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by lordfanI just
hope in ep 34 Kira gives Shinn the thrashing he so justly deserves and
not the other way around.

It's going to be the other way...and I couldn't be happier. Kira has been annoying the heck out of me in Destiny ever since he came back. Sure, Shinn is annoying from time to time (especially lately) but most other Gundam protagonists have been annoying at one point.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

shinn's dulindall's puppet ;)

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by enchantressinthedarkHuh? When did Athrun collared Yzak? Which episode??

sorry, hazy recollection there. it was Yzak actually, heh. and Cagalli to Athrun too... -.-
i guess... Athrun likes being passive a lot. ^^U

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by raxisshinn's dulindall's puppet

Shinn is really emotionally unstable. He's easily manipulated bcuz of his still can't come to terms with his past.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm... this thread has become a kira and shinn's war thread.. OX
actually both are equally goodie.. dont you all think so... >_<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by anji

Quote by Rai1eWha, you're gone. I tried to watch GSD up to ep.31, i
thought Shinn
isn't as bad as everyone told, but i'm really disappointed.

He's
not bad, he just never think before doing something and that's why it's
annoying me.
I liked him when he was with Stellar, it was cute, but now that she's
not there anymore, I'm afraid I will search hard to find something cute
about him.

cute?! shinn?!?!?! >.<
shinn is too selfish he thinks only about himself. he likes stellar thats why he protects her. he's betraying his country n people in a war for some so-called 'love' to a murderous human weapon from the enemy side who kill millions of zaft troops and civilians?!?! n the way he talked to asuran in Ep31 was cocky, disrespectful, and sarcastic!!! >.<
shinn sucks!!

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Quote by royaldarkness

Quote by Dufoe88well.. like you all said.. shinn is annoying.. i kinda hate him! if hes ganna hurt kira. iam ganna kill him..

ahha...same here, i'll personally strangle him :)

argh, after analysing the trailer for chapter 34, i am quite certain kira will meet his match in Impulse, though i hate to admit it >.<
But this will pave the way for Strike Freedom so it's not all tat bad..kinda

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Shinn was suffered a lot... He is not pure eveil, he has some other good qualities too. I feel sorry for him.
Look at him when he's with Stellar, he is actually cute. And when he thinks about his sister... His pain doesn't justify all his actions, but it makes it easier for me not to hate him... He is fighting a war, and dealing with lots of stuff. He is not perfect, hell! I've wanted to kill him myself a couple of times, but...........
I don't want Shinn to defeat Kira, I don't think it's such a good idea, to be "that" strong and so pissed at the world at the same time... it could be dangerous >_<

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Kira has suffered a lot too... add the fact that his whole life has been a total fiasco and his whole being merely as an experiment...

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by Dernhelm

Quote by enchantressinthedarkHuh? When did Athrun collared Yzak? Which episode??

sorry, hazy recollection there. it was Yzak actually, heh. and Cagalli to Athrun too... -.-
i guess... Athrun likes being passive a lot. ^^U

Well, Athrun has no choice....doesn't he? Cagalli was holding a gun, and his arm was injured, how could he possibly defend himself? As for Yzak, it was all of a sudden, wasn't it? Hehe...

Back to the topic, so obviously, people tend to hate Shinn... from time to time.....comparing him with Kira.......Erm....I'm half half....I hate him and pity him.........Complicated.... ^_^'

Signature Image

Quote by enchantressinthedarkokay, seriously, you're beginning to make me think that you like Shinn. Well, don't get me wrong, its not a crime to like him........its just.....really rare!

Yes indeed I love Shinn. And it's not rare. It depends where you ask. Here ppl hate him; try other sites and learn.
By the way, 'majority' does not equal 'correct' so quit sending me pms that I'll roast in hell by liking Shinn :sweat:

Are we there yet?

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by shikisai

Quote by enchantressinthedarkokay, seriously, you're beginning to make me think that you like Shinn. Well, don't get me wrong, its not a crime to like him........its just.....really rare!

Yes indeed I love Shinn. And it's not rare. It depends where you ask. Here ppl hate him; try other sites and learn.
By the way, 'majority' does not equal 'correct' so quit sending me pms that I'll roast in hell by liking Shinn :sweat:

Er.....right.....sorry......*runs away*

Signature Image

Quote by enchantressinthedarkcute?! shinn?!?!?! &gt;.&lt;
shinn is too selfish he thinks only about himself. he likes stellar thats why he protects her. he's betraying his country n people in a war for some so-called 'love' to a murderous human weapon from the enemy side who kill millions of zaft troops and civilians?!?! n the way he talked to asuran in Ep31 was cocky, disrespectful, and sarcastic!!! &gt;.&lt;
shinn sucks!!

Oh, for God's sake.... At least Shinn never pretends to be anything but himself. At least he wasn't a crybaby that suddently became the sole-beholder-of-truth. Like I said before, I can relate to Shin waaaay more than Kira.
And for Stellar, she didn't know what she was doing. She'd been foreced to kill and fight all her life because she was told she'd otherwise be killed. No, that doesn't justify what she did in Destroy, but she doesn't deserve to be labeled a murderer.
You don't have to like Shinn. Just never tell someone that their existence is a mistake. never.

Are we there yet?

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Hey! I didn't post the message above! How come it has my name there?!

Signature Image

Woah, I dunno... All I did was click "quote"... o_0

Are we there yet?

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by shikisai

Quote by enchantressinthedarkcute?! shinn?!?!?! >.<
shinn is too selfish he thinks only about himself. he likes stellar
thats why he protects her. he's betraying his country n people in a
war for some so-called 'love' to a murderous human weapon from the
enemy side who kill millions of zaft troops and civilians?!?!
n the
way he talked to asuran in Ep31 was cocky, disrespectful, and
sarcastic!!! >.<
shinn sucks!!

Oh, for God's sake.... At least Shinn never pretends to be anything but
himself. At least he wasn't a crybaby that suddently became the
sole-beholder-of-truth.

crybaby in gsd?? who?? cagalli?? or shinn??? XD XD XP

Quote by shikisaiIt depends where you ask. Here ppl hate him; try other sites and learn.

http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

That's the website where ppl actually like Shinn?

Signature Image

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.