Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin in gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

shin in gundam seed destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

It seems we all agree in Shinn being annoying and as well I think he should think about what he has done to others and stop blaming Kira for it(I speak for my pilot)

Athrun should make his move fast so he can be next to Cagalli-san again

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

yea yea, shinn, i dont know what to say about this KID!
seemes like he stop growing since the day of his family's tragdy.

in fact, i hope kira will give him a lesson next time!!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by anjiI hope not, everyone have is own point of view and that's ok.
Hate Shinn or hate Kira, I just think the series would not be the same if one of them was killed.
Hating someone is also part of the enjoyment of watching this show. :D
And if Mu La Flaga survived in the explosion in the space in Gundam Seed, there's no way Kira would have died in ep 34... I'm trying to conviced myself haha :D

i hope that there isn't a war coming again.. keke.. XD haha.. agree that hating someone is also part of the enjoyment.. without bad guys, the show isn't that fantastic.. isn't it?? keke.. :D

Quote by CoordinatorI've been to some fights between Kira fans and Shinn fans, and maybe I was the only one Shinn fan!? Lol ;D, there are more fans of Kira, but I still don't know why... hehe
Of course I don't want any fight again... but fighting is fun somewhat :D

XD Coodinator.. i have seen you fighting with kira's fans.. keke.. that's a fierce and interesting one.. ^^you the only shinn's fan??? nope.. i prefer shinn than kira.. *stands at coordinator's side* keke.. XD
there are indeed alot of kira's fans here.. wondering why too.. ^^ i thought athrun and shinn is the main lead?? keke.. probably they are fans of kira's from gundam seed.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by ayane-heineyou the only shinn's fan??? nope.. i prefer shinn than kira.. *stands at coordinator's side* keke.. XD

hey, Kira's a coordinator remember? ;P the so called "ultimate" one even?

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Dernhelm

Quote by ayane-heineyou the only shinn's fan??? nope.. i prefer shinn than kira.. *stands at coordinator's side* keke.. XD

hey, Kira's a coordinator remember? ;P the so called "ultimate" one even?

haha.. Dernhelm.. i mean i stand beside username:Coordinator.. keke.. ^^ becoz he supported shinn.. ^^

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by CoordinatorShinn? hehe it's my favorite character, he's so damn good. Not like those pacifists... Kira, Cagalli etc...
I also understand Shinns feelings, I think that I would be like him... maybe. I didn't lost family, but who knows :D. Shinn will destroy Freedom, finally, I'm waiting for this moment so long.
So good luck Shinn, destroy Earth Alliance and Orb ^_^.

Good, you don't bash Kira, just telling your opinion that you see Shinn is better. But don't do this only once okay? remember what i've told you for the first time we meet?

Quote by AirMasterActually, Kira survives and comes back to pilot the S-Freedom. Also, Luna gets the Impulse...now I just hope Kira knows it's a differenct pilot and doesn't go balistic on her <<;

SPOILERS:

Shinn stabbed Freedom below the cockpit, so Kira won't die. i guess Luna won't attack Freedom so that Kira won't attack her too.

Quote by ayane-heine
there are indeed alot of kira's fans here.. wondering why too.. ^^ i thought athrun and shinn is the main lead?? keke.. probably they are fans of kira's from gundam seed.. :)

Why? then i can ask why do you people love SHinn too? that's simple, everyone has different tastes, i already like Kira since the first time i saw seed, yeah most of Kira's fans are fans from GS. About the main lead.......there's a rumor that they'll change it into Kira, since the 3rd opening features Strike Freedom as the main gundam, so i think it'll be 65% true. So sorry for Shinn's fans =( People like Shinn because he's more "natural" as a human, most of them said it.

And if you see ep. 34 already, he didn't look down on Kira, and he prepared some strategy for defeating Freedom, and he succeeded, he even cried (tears of joy). This is a good development on him. He became the first pilot that damaged Freedom in close range combat. Shinn's fans can rejoice. Omedetou!

So, can we stop character bashing?

Pride comes before the fall

cheetara56

onigiri queen

ahh.. shin v. kira...

that darth vader comment about shinn actually makes some sense!! LOL. actually i kind of see it also where cagalli sees asrun ditch orb to go back to zaft... 'asrun..you've changed..' puhahaha

anyway, i don't hate shinn but he just annoys me. actually, every character has annoyed me at least one in GSD, which in a way is a reason why i like it o_O i think that if shinn grew up and learned not to be hasty and so impulsive with his actions and emotions, he would be that much better of a pilot.

i like kira more, maybe because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but also he's sticking to 'finding the path to truth' since some random guy is manipulating the entire war.

asrun should become a man again and stand up to gladys, shinn, and yuna -_-;; i used to love him but in the past few episodes he's gone waaaaay down, he needs to stand back up again. who cares if kira struck u down ^^;;;;;;; but it seems that he will indeed to this in later episodes by leaving minerva and whatnot.

so if shinn calmed down, he'd be reaally likeable. i think.

also, everyone in GSD has lost someone, seen death, and has seen friends and family go. i don't think its really a valid excuse for shinn to use every time he does something reckless. ohhh don't kill stellar cuz she doesn't really mean to kill all these people - but nontheless she's killing innocents in berlin, didn't he stop and think that she's killing families of future shinn's? -_-;;; it's good she died, she'll find peace in death.

maybe shinn would find peace in death too o_o ...*runs away*

||
[yume ni anata to issho, happii ni naru koto]

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Rai1eAnd if you see ep. 34 already, he didn't look down on Kira, and he prepared some strategy for defeating Freedom, and he succeeded, he even cried (tears of joy). This is a good development on him. He became the first pilot that damaged Freedom in close range combat. Shinn's fans can rejoice. Omedetou!

Arigatou.. *bows*

Signature

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Quote by ayane-heine

Quote by CoordinatorI've been to some fights between Kira fans and Shinn fans, and maybe I was the only one Shinn fan!? Lol ;D, there are more fans of Kira, but I still don't know why... hehe

XD Coodinator.. i have seen you fighting with kira's fans.. keke.. that's a fierce and interesting one.. ^^you the only shinn's fan??? nope.. i prefer shinn than kira.. *stands at coordinator's side* keke.. XD

Cool, you like Shinn more... :D, but still we are minority.

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by CoordinatorShinn? hehe it's my favorite character, he's so damn good. Not like those pacifists... Kira, Cagalli etc...
I also understand Shinns feelings, I think that I would be like him... maybe. I didn't lost family, but who knows :D. Shinn will destroy Freedom, finally, I'm waiting for this moment so long.

Good, you don't bash Kira, just telling your opinion that you see Shinn is better. But don't do this only once okay? remember what i've told you for the first time we meet?

I remember it quite clearly :D. It was interesting, we "attacked" each other. Hehe. Well I won't say any bad word about Kira again, because Kira fans would kill me :D and I don't want to fight, but it would be interesting... another fight.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

No offense to all da shinn asuka lovers out there, but I think shinn is the most cocky, hot-headed prick in anime history. I hope dat fool suffers more in dat anime. In truth, I wish he were dead.

Now his attitude towards kira and athrun, is totally unacceptable with his reasoning. revenge and grudges isnt the right way towards those kind of situations. Him holding grudges against Cagalli just because he lost his family on orb and against kira for killing stellar (which I think is justified) is just dumb because Shinn wanted to protect sumone in penance for his lost family (mainly his sister) or the fact that he just had a thing for stellar. Shinn should have realized that stellar was killing thousands of innocent people, but as we learned, shinn is a selfish retard who could care less.

sorry shinn fans, that is my opinion.

paf

Quote by Coordinator

Quote by ayane-heine

Cool, you like Shinn more... :D, but still we are minority.

Quote by Rai1e

I remember it quite clearly :D. It was interesting, we "attacked" each other. Hehe. Well I won't say any bad word about Kira again, because Kira fans would kill me :D and I don't want to fight, but it would be interesting... another fight.

I am agree with you.
Shinn is a very selfish young kid. He thinks the world must be as he wishes it. Nobody must kill those which he likes and Shinn thinks of having the right to kill which he wants. Even if Stellar would have survive. She will die without its drug if not it will be judged for crime against humanity. Shinn would have to start again to release it by betraying the coodinatoors. Shin really did not realize that he killed out of the million innocent families by releasing Stellar. Stellar has destroy three cities .

The portrait of Shin east resembles that of Anakin Skywalker de Stars Wars. I think that the scenario writer of gundam wants to create a bad Guy like Dark Vador.

the scenario writer somewhat copied the work of George Lucas. It is disappointing.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Well yeah Shin is a selfish annoying guy , but let's face it he watched his whole family die, and the girl he loved, i think he has the right to be pissed off , but he doesn't only blame Kira , he blames himself for not being able to protect Stellar. On the other side, yes Kira killed Stellar , but they both will be death if he hadn't destroy her. I can only blame the real culprits of the war Jibril and Dullindal ( i know he has some dirty bussiness going on . .. going after Lacus on al that stuff).And Athrun??!! ! what the heck is he doing??? Get a grip goddamnit and do something!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Coordinator
Cool, you like Shinn more... , but still we are minority

Nope, if you surf to another forum, there are so many fans of Shinn out there.

Pride comes before the fall

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Quote by ZittFuAnd Athrun??!! ! what the heck is he doing??? Get a grip goddamnit and do something!

you took the words right out of my mouth.

when Shinn killed Kira and showed his victory cry (literally too X[i][/i]D) in his cockpit, i thought , "how does it feel now, kid? feels good, huh, to kill someone?".

Signature

if kira is really dead, then i'm gonna stop watching the series unless i hear shinn gets killed by either athrun or cagalli, or maybe his luved one, lacus, will take revenge!! hahaha, that would be fitting. but hey, maybe kira miraculously survived just like he did last season. let's hope that seed of his kicked in correctly. lol. overall message, go die ,shinn, and join ur luved ones.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by stupidmonkeyif kira is really dead, then i'm gonna stop watching the series unless i hear shinn gets killed by either athrun or cagalli, or maybe his luved one, lacus, will take revenge!! hahaha, that would be fitting. but hey, maybe kira miraculously survived just like he did last season. let's hope that seed of his kicked in correctly. lol. overall message, go die ,shinn, and join ur luved ones.

i love this comment!

Sorry but I don't like Shin that much either. Its not like I won't give him a chance to improve, but at this point, I don't like him much at all.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by ouaticSorry but I don't like Shin that much either. Its not like I won't give him a chance to improve, but at this point, I don't like him much at all.

it's ok if you dont like shinn.. we open up to opinions.. :D

Quote by CoordinatorCool, you like Shinn more... :D, but still we are minority.

hai... we are still the minority.. ^_^' *chats with Coordinator* keke.. :D

Signature

It is turth, Shinn just got pissed at Kira cos he is better.
plus i think Kira was trying to protect Shinn when they r fighting with Stella. =/

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

Kira had no idea of Stellar being someone of value to Shinn, someone who everyone else saw as an enemy, who posed as a direct threat to everyone even Shinn himself. he had no idea especially what was going on between Shinn and Stellar during those moments. you can't really blame someone who isn't aware of the situation even more if that person didn't harbor any real hateful contempt and intention of killing the other party. it would be unfair to. it's like passing judgement on someone who isn't informed about what's going on and declaring someone guilty for no reason. but at times like these, it's the reckless emotions that take over and blind whoever into doing the absolute. that's why emotions need to be bridled to make rational decisions and have a more even outcome.

Signature

Ihate shin, i wisp he die soon ^^

Unificateur de la sainte creation
Signature
^^ french-tribu ^^

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I don't really like Shinn. For one, he almost killed Kira!!! Plus he seems to like the idea of destroying quite alot, which seems the total opposite of Kira. I hope his attitude would change in later episodes. If so, I may change my opinion of him.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by pn0yvstyleNo offense to all da shinn asuka lovers out there, but I think shinn is
the most cocky, hot-headed prick in anime history. I hope dat fool
suffers more in dat anime. In truth, I wish he were dead. Now his
attitude towards kira and athrun, is totally unacceptable with his
reasoning. revenge and grudges isnt the right way towards those kind of
situations. Him holding grudges against Cagalli just because he lost
his family on orb and against kira for killing stellar (which I think
is justified) is just dumb because Shinn wanted to protect sumone in
penance for his lost family (mainly his sister) or the fact that he
just had a thing for stellar. Shinn should have realized that stellar
was killing thousands of innocent people, but as we learned, shinn is a
selfish retard who could care less.
sorry shinn fans, that is my opinion.

Quote by AppoloniusIhate shin, i wisp he die soon ^^

i hate shinn, he should die after killin and fightin athrun and kira
and for killin auel and for killin the other good characters too. :angry:

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I've said it a million times already and I know i have (exaggerating I know) but shinn is arrogant ,selfish, cold hearted, evil, and how did Fukuda make him main character at teh beginning? Hmmm...just a show i know but shinn better die in the end cuz he deserves it and that death better be unpeaceful for him........His attitude is getting way out of hand because he thinks he's right at all times and that kira and athrun is just an enemy to him because he thinks they get in his way. Also he should learn to control that unstable seed of his better....Thank goodness that Kira regains on being the main character now...

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.