Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin in gundam seed destiny - Minitokyo

shin in gundam seed destiny

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by JC206I've said it a million times already and I know i have (exaggerating I
know) but shinn is arrogant ,selfish, cold hearted, evil, and how did
Fukuda make him main character at teh beginning? Hmmm...just a show i
know but shinn better die in the end cuz he deserves it and that death
better be unpeaceful for him........His attitude is getting way out of
hand because he thinks he's right at all times and that kira and athrun
is just an enemy to him because he thinks they get in his way. Also he
should learn to control that unstable seed of his better....Thank
goodness that Kira regains on being the main character now...

yes, yes i agree with jc206 :)
he's too arrogant.. :angry:

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

shin is so annoying for me...
i'm sorry for say this..
i think he should must appreciate his senior..
he is usually like did something unreasonable..
i'm really sorry to say this.. :sweat:

i don't like shinn... maybe i hate him. i'm sorry about this too, but he deserves maybe death, but some punishment yes. he's so naive and arrogant...

I believe Shinn needs to die... and real soon.... I don't care if he's the main character... his whining and kiss up attitude to the chairman pisses me off... he needs to dies soon... or atleast in the end that way we won't see him if there's a third season.....

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

everyone hate shinn because Freedom is destroyed......
I hate him for that. but i think i feel a little sorry for that boy XP
but still destroying Freedom was unforgivenable, and after that.. What did he say to Athrun ??
It makes me more mad.. I almost break the glass that i hold...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

oh yes, almost forgot, i don't like him too because he destroyed freedom, and he get a nice gundam like destiny -_- at least the new x20a strike freedom looks better than the original freedom :)

hmmm...there has been a lot of discussion about last seasons Kira Yamato compared with current seasons Shinn Asuka...to state my opinion clearly first...i don't absolutely hate Shinn nor do i want him to die but none the less i'm not a fan of him ^_^'

Most Kira fans hate Shinn because of how ignorant, hot-heated, selfish, disrespectful, etc he is but do you guys see what he has gone through? if you went through something like that how woulf you feel and act? Shinn isn't all that bad, he just doesn't realise how to act according to what he really wants...in this case i think he doesn't want war >_< being that naive is nothing to be hated for...i just wish that he would realise this soon and come to his senses to become someone that he really is inside...

And for you few Shinn fans... ^_^' just because Kira is somewhat a pacifist doesn't mean you have to dislike him, although his interferences with the battles have caused many casualities don't you see where his coming from? would you just let the people you hold close to you kill each other ? Kira is a guy that pours his heart out to each and every person...to exploit the fact that he won't kill you to your advantage and try to kill him...(Shinn)...is that really right?

To make it clear again XP i'm not on any side just clearly stating what i think and feel about it, although i do favour Kira more i can see where the Shinn fans are coming from but thinking about the anime wholeheartedly (if that's even a word >_< ) You see Kira from the last season as the main character and get to know his views and how he is as a character while having Shinn in the current season, you get to see his views and how he is...with this you can you see where they are both coming from and how they are both good people just opposing each other through the destiny they carry...hence the name Gundam SeeD Destiny >_<

well this is all my views and thoughts and i think i've upsetted both Kira and Shinn fans XP AND sowie for such a long post >_< really really sowie!!! btw what do you guys think???

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

Shinn as a character is weak minded. He is so easily consumbed by the hate and pain from his past that he can be controlled like a robot assassin. It is depressing to so someone I thought to have great potential to grow into an execellent character rather than someone I still enjoy watching Athrun punch in the face, and slap in the face, multiple times.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

shinn is so stubborn and has too muc grude. He's a buthole. He blames everyting thing on other people.

i'm starting to hate rey more than shinn, since he is the one that's manipulating him. but it doesn't change the fact, that shinn is what he is. yes it's true that he has gone throught a lot but he isn't the only. kira and athrun have very bad memories about the last war, when they fought each other and lost many friends... so it's not an excuse for him...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

i thank shinn for destroying freedom!! hooray!! but i still dislike him......especially wat he did to athrun......i was so happy when athrun used infinite justice to disable him!! muahaha! a

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I really dislike shinn because all he does is get angry then go seed and destroy everything and he's a cocky little kid. I just wish Athrun went for the cockpit when he owned destiny instead of his arm. :)

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by kreI really dislike shinn because all he does is get angry then go seed and destroy everything and he's a cocky little kid. I just wish Athrun went for the cockpit when he owned destiny instead of his arm. :)

agree!!! shinn can jz die, i don't care......

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by audeayahi every body
I want to know vhat do you think about the attitude of shin toward athrun and kira.

I think it was the reviewer on MAHQ that said that Shin is the Gundam equivilant of Anakin Skywalker. I have to agree. He started out the protagonist of the story and could very well end up becoming the overall antagonist (a first in Gundam history if it does happen).

I like his decent towards the darkside. I also find it funny that he can't kill an important character to save his life.

Yikes. I believe there's a subtle diff btwn Anakin and shinn.
Anakin knew abt his insecurities and didn't like it. In a way he succumbed to palpatine's seduction, but of his own accord.
Shinn??? He doesn't even have half a brain to make such a decision. He wouldn't even recognize that he can be wrong. He doesn't doubt his actions, which shows how arrogant he is. Just because he lost his family doesn't mean he can undermine the suffering of others. He's spouting words like,"you don't know anything" and his line of thought is always,"you won't listen to me, so i will strike you". Plain childish and tormented and blinded by his own emotions and yet he can claim he is in the right. He needs serious counseling along with anger management courses. But i guess that's why Dullindal lets him roam freely on the battlefield.

Quote by kaede85Yikes. I believe there's a subtle diff btwn Anakin and shinn.
Anakin knew abt his insecurities and didn't like it. In a way he succumbed to palpatine's seduction, but of his own accord.
Shinn??? He doesn't even have half a brain to make such a decision. He wouldn't even recognize that he can be wrong. He doesn't doubt his actions, which shows how arrogant he is. Just because he lost his family doesn't mean he can undermine the suffering of others. He's spouting words like,"you don't know anything" and his line of thought is always,"you won't listen to me, so i will strike you". Plain childish and tormented and blinded by his own emotions and yet he can claim he is in the right. He needs serious counseling along with anger management courses. But i guess that's why Dullindal lets him roam freely on the battlefield.

Word!, Anakin know what he's doing, he can tell right or wrong, even though he still doing it. however, Shinn CAN NOT tell right or wrong. he just keep gettin brain wash by Rey and Dullindal.

Shinn also likes to blame on others when bad things happens to him. blame on Orb for killing his family, blame on kira for killing stellar when kira trying to protect the city. Maybe he'll blame on the car factory for gettin him a car accident.

Quote by aiyjaiWord!, Anakin know what he's doing, he can tell right or wrong, even though he still doing it. however, Shinn CAN NOT tell right or wrong. he just keep gettin brain wash by Rey and Dullindal.
Shinn also likes to blame on others when bad things happens to him. blame on Orb for killing his family, blame on kira for killing stellar when kira trying to protect the city. Maybe he'll blame on the car factory for gettin him a car accident.

heh exactly. he gives immunity from responsibility to himself so freely. that's why i say he's arrongant. i don't know if he's plain stuck up or just find it easier for himself to blame someone else. if it's the latter, then i'd add one more noun to his description: coward.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by kaede85Yikes. I believe there's a subtle diff btwn Anakin and shinn.
Anakin knew abt his insecurities and didn't like it. In a way he
succumbed to palpatine's seduction, but of his own accord.
Shinn??? He doesn't even have half a brain to make such a decision. He
wouldn't even recognize that he can be wrong. He doesn't doubt his
actions, which shows how arrogant he is. Just because he lost his
family doesn't mean he can undermine the suffering of others. He's
spouting words like,"you don't know anything" and his line of thought
is always,"you won't listen to me, so i will strike you". Plain
childish and tormented and blinded by his own emotions and yet he can
claim he is in the right. He needs serious counseling along with anger
management courses. But i guess that's why Dullindal lets him roam
freely on the battlefield.

You make a very valid point, Shinn is all those things.

I agreed with everyone who thinks Shinn sucks
why did He blamed kira for Stellar's Death
He should blame EA
Damn Dumbass shouting crybaby!!!
Kira!!!Athrun!!! go kick his ass!!!

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Shinn is an immature prat. He cares for nothing but himself, his flavor of the moment (sorry Luna), and the Chairman's ideals. I hope that Kira is forced to put him down like he did Stellar.

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

I think that Shinn in this moment is a bit insicure, but is a really good guy! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! He's always peaceful and if he's so argue is hust because he's alone. I HATE KIRA and I'd like that Shinn kills him, because Kira kills Stellar. Kira is always so idiot... I'll kill him! >=0!!

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Shinn is better than Athrun and Kira becouse i hate Guys who Hestitate to
end something he have started.
for example to point at the cockpit.
that's the best scene i always saw in Shinn's battle and i love it.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Well I agree with the person who defended both Kira and Shinn. And really... if all you're going to say is that he's annoying, then don't even bother to post. This is almost a thread full of people bashing Shinn with the occasional thoughtful post...

I like Shinn a lot personally, because despite everything he's done he really desires to end the war. Shinn is a good person who's been tramuatized in away that most ordinary people can't understand and instantly are annoyed with his anger, which he takes out on people (he's immature). This is also true for other anime characters who have suffered on such a level and are male. (Sasuke from Naruto, for one, who really doesn't act like Shinn at all, but is still bashed thoughlessly like Shinn). Of course, when I read those posts bashing on characters who have suffered so deeply, it makes me think of the character of the person behind the post.

But anyway, back to the topic, Shinn's actions can be described by his first mobile suit's name, Impulse. He's impulsive, so he doesn't think much before he acts. To me, it wasn't that Athrun failed Shinn (because Athrun drifted for a few episodes and didn't do much, totally understandable, considering he was confused and acting when one is not sure isn't good (espcially in war!), its more about Athrun not agreeing with Shinn's way of doing things. That's why he went so easily to Rey and Gil, who were like, yes, yes, you're right Shinn. Shinn likes Athrun, he wanted Athrun to agree with him (or at least that's what I got) but Athrun's the type who seems to see all sides (at least in Destiny, not so much in Seed)

And as for how he blames Kira, well, it's understandable though not really 'right'. But personally, I'd probably hate Kira too. Despite the circumstances, he DID kill Stellar. And just when Shinn had almost calmed her down... nothing ever goes right for the poor kid...

<3 Shinn

Signature Image

Shinn is AN ASSHOLE! I was so happy when Athrun in the Infinite Justice OWNED his ass. Which is why I ask, why is the show called Gundam Seed "Destiny" when the Destiny Gundam was nothing but a junk heap at the end, and all Shinn could do was CRY at the end? I wish that bastard died!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.