Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you want to learn how to fansub anime? - Minitokyo

Do you want to learn how to fansub anime?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

I hope think this is the right place to post it, as it relates to what we do everyday.

http://www.yukata.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4

That lists whatever's needed. Training will be provided :D

If you have any interests or questions, post here. hehe

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ahh dang! if it werent for my college, I would have applied for this thing! >_<
been thinking of joining but den again.. not like I know how to dot it.. and a chance finally came... ahh! college!! T_T

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Oh!That sounds interesting! I always wanted to do something like this! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cool. I mean my Japanese is probably not good enough to do translating but it looks so cool and fun... this is like one of those things that I'll keep on my list of "things to do but prolly won't end up doing it..." at least for a while.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

So wanna try...But feeling indescisiveness....hmmmmm...I'll think on it. Do they want certain age group?

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

^^; the page won't open for me...for some reason or another 0.o

I'm actually more interested in scanlations tho :P

Signature

Interesting site, I shall be more often there to come

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

I'd love to but its summer so I know I am lazy and my schedule is unpredictable. Even during school its unpredticable. Ahh I wish I had all the time in the world.. I actually played with a subtitling program on my own and discovered it is quite time consuming, especially if you have to do the translations yourself... o.O

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

site was down, i guess the server was down :(

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

damn if only my Japanese was at a higher level or i could use SSA better (just starting to learn SSA now...its a bitch) definalty good to know that people recruit on thier forums hehe have to keep an eye out after i finish uni

Just wondering.. what programs do you need to help out? XD

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

for subtitles they used to use Sub Station Alpha (i think they still use it) its great for customising subs and for karaoke mode. Its also good for timing since you can import a wav file into it but Virtualdub could also be used for timing but its hard without the sound. For timing I use Subtitle Workshop cause you can have the movie playing at the same time.

Encoding would be VirtualDubMod or some kinda of varient.

Translating proberbly notepad hehehe.

Other stuff like quality check would rely on your knowledge of Japanese and a keen eye for watching subtitles.

Quote by Kevsite was down, i guess the server was down :(

same here
but if the site was in japanses i wouldn't be able to read it ><

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Quote by YohOh!That sounds interesting! I always wanted to do something like this! :nya:

what he? ^ said
I'll see about doing something once I fix my soundcard.
I currently only get sound out of Winamp.
too lazy to reinstall my card

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Let me learn Japanese, and then we'll talk! ~_^

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

it did say training provided heheh dont think they are goin to teach Japanese thou would be good but dont think so hehehe

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.