Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can men cook? - Minitokyo

Can men cook?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 195 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

I always thought women can cook very well... better than men...
maybe coz my mother's cooking is wonderful...

but then, why r so many famous chefs - men?

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well...your ability to cook really has nothing to do with your gender. :)

lodzio

You're the worst!

yeah they can cook. but not me, *laughs* :P ;)

my dad cooks pretty nice :] maybe even better some things than mum. well, they usually make dinner together :]

Signature

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

I can cook pretty good (^^)

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Quote by zephiris26Well...your ability to cook really has nothing to do with your gender. :)

Yep, yep.

If you look at most famous chefs. They are old. Back in the old days, women really just staying at home taking care of the kids. They really don't get a chance to get these kind of jobs.
Now as the years go by, I bet you'll see more famous women chefs.

Learning little by little.
Signature

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Quote by zephiris26Well...your ability to cook really has nothing to do with your gender.

I agree. It is all about practice and knowledge. Since cooking is usually something that girls have more practice with when helping their mothers out, women are stereotypically "better" at cooking. However I know guys who can cook and even sew. Like any art, practice makes perfect! See you around MT, my friends! :D

perhaps it is mearly that men can cook wonderfull meals on ocation, it's just that the though of cooking daily useually sends a man strait to the microwaveable foods section of the supermarket

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Sure they can, like women. A friend of mine coos really good an my sister does it too.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Atma

Atma

Storm Walker

Yes, yes I can. It's not like every man who touches a frying pan will cause disaster and mayhem.

Just some of them.

Signature Image
Proud member of Section 9

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

My Dad makes one heavenly cheesecake. He cooks very, very well. There are women chefs but they're just skilled since they add in plenty of love.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Sure we can cook! Here's my simple 6-step recipe for yummy-goodness:

1) Find it.
2) Kill it.
3) Peel it. (unless you like skin)
4) Stick it. (skewers are your friends - but any pointy stick will do)
5) Burn it.
6) Eat it.

YUMMY-GOOD! ;)

Signature Image

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i can make alot of food ... my parents are never around so i can make almost anything you would normally eat ... i think its pretty good too ... so at least ill be able to eat when i move out.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by Blondie4EverSure we can cook! Here's my simple 6-step recipe for yummy-goodness:

1) Find it.
2) Kill it.
3) Peel it. (unless you like skin)
4) Stick it. (skewers are your friends - but any pointy stick will do)
5) Burn it.
6) Eat it.

YUMMY-GOOD! ;)

Nice tip. The next time I find a stray dog, I will remember this.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Well some men can cook. . . :\
My dad can cook. . .

blue169

Blue

everybody can cook it just takes practice. thats all, it also helps if you have good taste buds.

Signature

I think men can cook. Some better then wemon but maybe that's because my brother can cook better then I can cause I can't cook for $hit.... o_0

Two words; Gordon Ramsay. Or my dad, or Ainsley Harriet (sp?) and many others, but yes, they can.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Definately... My dad is learning to be a chef, and his food is awesome! :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by FireflyI always thought women can cook very well... better than men...
maybe coz my mother's cooking is wonderful...
but why r so many famous chefs men?

ah well... not always.

i know 3 men who can better cook or good cook like women. =)

i love boys and men which can cook good .

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Of course men can cook. My dad can cook very well indeed. My mum can cook aswell, but my dad is the primary cook.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

My father is really good at cooking. Not only is he a man, but he's blind too. (can't see a thing, only some difference between light and dark).

One thing is for sure, women can't drive...

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I odn't have an answer to your question, but I cans ay that the worlds best chef is a man...so i guess that answers who is the best...even though that wasn't your question

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Of course they can!!! my best friend is one of those man´s ... he even cook better than me (shame on me yes)... i really need to learn...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I can cook some things. ...It's always seemed pretty straightforward to me.

...i hear Mordin is a great cook, and he's a guy...

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 195 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.