Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if u won the l-o-t-t-e-r-y... - Minitokyo

if u won the l-o-t-t-e-r-y...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

what would u spend the money on if u won the super lottery (say like 11or 16 mil?)
first, i would go and buy lots and lots of clothes^_^(even though i already have more than my friends...a girl can never have enough!)
and buy anime and manga!
and take my friends out to do more shopping!
donate to churches and unfortumate ppl.
buy a custom-made mansion...
take a trip to japan to buy more manga/anime/magazines/clothes(love'em)!!
take trips to paris, italy/rome, venis...all the good places
become famous

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I would get college out of the way first off. After that, I'd use my $$ to help me with my career.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

travel for sure
and buy everything i ever wanted XD
then pay for my university tuitions ^^

Signature

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by hikarinotenshiwhat would u spend the money on if u won the super lottery (say like 11or 16 mil?)
first, i would go and buy lots and lots of clothes^_^(even though i already have more than my friends...a girl can never have enough!)
and buy anime and manga!and take my friends out to do more shopping!
donate to churches and unfortumate ppl.buy a custom-made mansion...
take a trip to japan to buy more manga/anime/magazines/clothes(love'em)!!
take trips to paris, italy/rome, venis...all the good placesbecome famous

Well, looks like you covered everything... ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by Yume101

Quote by hikarinotenshiwhat would u spend the money on if u won the
super lottery (say like 11or 16 mil?)
first, i would go and buy lots and lots of clothes^_^(even though i
already have more than my friends...a girl can never have enough!)
and buy anime and manga!and take my friends out to do more shopping!
donate to churches and unfortumate ppl.buy a custom-made mansion...
take a trip to japan to buy more
manga/anime/magazines/clothes(love'em)!!
take trips to paris, italy/rome, venis...all the good placesbecome
famous

Well, looks like you covered everything... ^_^

Agreed! lol

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Watch the way people lived their lives after winning the Powerball lottery in North America, for example.

Being rich in public really does have its downfall as well, and a lot of people fail to realize how crucial their lives can turn if this sort of thing was to happen, of course.

Anyways, if that wasn't to happen, and there's absolutely nothing to actually worry about.

Me? I'd probably go back to Japan, and open up my very own personally little business. You know, something to pass the time, and share for the love of my idols. Yaya! Ooh - or maybe design that MTG deck I've always wanted. They better, or else I'll have to design my very own card game - and they won't like it one bit. Mwahaha! Just kidding.

First thing is first - move away from my parents. Ahh - yes, that would be a joy, wouldn't it? Nah. They're cool. lol

Second thing, perhaps store a couple million in the bank, and draw a massive load of interest out of it, maybe even load it to less fortunate people and make more money out of them in the fair process. Haha!

Gotta spend money to make money, you know.

Then get my own house, a dream car perhaps, and well, afterwards - probably think about making more money, of course. I'm not sure what else I could spend money on. There's not much that I constantly would demand here, of course, but I'd definitely be spending it more freely, you know. Yaya! **Giggles** Having lots of money is definitely good to think about these days.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Well I would like to go to Europe, and then I will buy a lot of anime and manga!! :)

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i would also travel the world nad discover some new things and of course buy alot manga and anime. And donate some money to the people whole need it. and for my family.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i would pay off my family's bills so they would have to worry anymore. and with some i would save and invest because i don't wanna spend everything like other winners who find themselves without money after all they're crazy spending. and then i'd be a professional tourist and travel the world... :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Hmmmmm....I'd say 2 nights in Tokyo cause' it sounds cool but I'd definately spend a week. Go to Cali to see the Aquabats live. Then Rhode Island with friends. Lot's of Anime/Manga in Tokyo and NY (where I live). 13,000$ worth of food. Donations to several charities. Then I'd go to colledge and a good one (Since I have $$$ and good grades). Then I'd live out my life in luxury. Yeah that sounds good. That or put most of it in the bank with a truckload of interest on it.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

whoaa...if I won the lottery i would save some money on bank and some other used to buy everything what I want...

think the cuestion is not what i will do? its what i won't do? ;)

Well,
I buy clothes,
all the CD i want and dvd
a good car
buy a house in Englad :D
And some in benefit charities.

And half of it i will save it on the bank XD

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I will buy anime, cloth, car, etc... However, I will only use half of the money, and put the rest in the bank for future uses.

Signature

STImperial

I like Women

OOhh.. a sick computer pumped with so much stuff...

I'll one day make video games, my dream to make Stone Fighters: Imperial

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'd pay off my college, for sure. Then I'd probably buy myself a house up in the UP of Michigan where my college is, and maybe a bit nicer vehicle. I'd do a bit of shopping for myself, new clothes, shoes, and anything I'd need for the house. I'd probably take a trip or two. ^_^ I'd love to visit Japan. Then I'd help out any family members and friends that may need money, and whatever I have left I'll invest for future use. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

nesis

nesis

King of Insects

Pay off my student loans, get a big house in Arizona (dont ask I just like it there), and give my boss the finger 5 seconds before I quit. :)

"Worlds collide without a sound and flames arise from frozen ground but nothing can bring back my faith you tried your best but i'm afraid that its too late" - Assemblage 23

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

If I won the lottery I would probably cry so hard I would explode with my guts flying everywhere and me heart gushing blood out and my stomach exploding and my rib cage smashing and my head cracking and oozing out blood and my brain would explode in the process...... ok I'm getting way too detaile with that lol..... but yeah I would cry of happiness and buy a pony and ride it!

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Pay off my student loans and college. Then the rest I don't know I guess donate some to my old school. Buy a caar and house for my parents. Then whatever is left over put into an account to use for the rest of my life.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Duplicate of:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10138/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1695/

Other than that, I'd be a little afraid of doing so. ...Folks might try to sue me or something to take the money away. ...Being just a regular Joe fits me just fine. ...lol... ...And generally, I don't buy lottery tickets.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Lets see... 16 million, eh?

1. Pay off the 50 grand I owe credit card and loan companies.

2. Buy a nice hybrid vehicle straight off the frelling lot. None of this payment crap. Go whole-hog and blow 50 grand on it as well, GOTS to have the options. What can I say, im cheap and a vehicle that gets 50-70mpg appeals greatly ;)

3. Give my parents 3.9 million dollars, 2 of it in an interest-bearing account so they can live off of the interest.

4. Hand another 3 million to a friend of mine and his family.

5. Call up ALL my other friends stuck in hicksville sections of west virginia, and the other friend in cleveland, and tell `im im a rich bitch and Im gonna go on trips, they`re coming.

6. Sock 7 million in an interest-bearing account so I can live off of that and never be submitted to the slavery that is work ever again.

7. Go to ireland, egypt, japan, Italy, Australia, in that order ;0

8. Build my dream home and stock its huge basement library with every book, manga and american comic Ive ever wanted.

9. Go nuts. Buy computer parts and build 5 or 6 god machines, slap a t3 line in and call myself Net Pimp Teryon ;) Go on road trips, donate some cash to some worthy websites(Battleon, minitokyo) because they gave me joy and Id like to help `em out. More stuff like that. Live life.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

i would buy a bungalow and travel round the world and buy every single thing i want, only then will i think of banking for the future ;)

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I'de buy a big house, a nice car and alot of stuff. And, of couse, loads of Anime! I may spend the rest of my life in Japan......it would rock !^-^

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I would travel a lot.

i would give some tithing and then a laptop, etc other upgrades.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.