Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if u won the l-o-t-t-e-r-y... - Minitokyo

if u won the l-o-t-t-e-r-y...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

I would go around the whole world traveling second i would put up my own organization so that i have more money coming in because you can go broke anyways even if your rich lol. Then i would buy my mom a wonderful house where she wants to buy it from. Then i would start an organization for all the poor people to actually go and construct houses for them.

Signature Image

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Invest it so I would never run out of money. Then do whatever I feel like at the time.

I would travel around the world!!! Will love to see and heard about the new cultures and old ones...

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

u do know there are people that play the lottery for a living right?
it is kinda really sad... :(

well, if i won the lottery for some reason at the age of 15, i would go and put some of the money for college...(what? i care about my education...)
for the rest of the money, it would most likely be convicated by my paretns because they think that i would go out of control with the cash.....

retire

make sure school is out of the way (finish things off) and probably repay my parents for the tuition costs over the last few years. I'd do whatever I could to further my own career, whatever I choose, and always feel free to indulge every now and then. Manga, games, movies, a car (?), the clothes I want (parents never do buy me any black when I ask, and I usually save all my own money for school) Hmm, maybe that long black leather trench coat...like the Undertaker's...wicked stuff

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.