Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav kaori yuki book/series? - Minitokyo

fav kaori yuki book/series?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

what's ur favourite kaori yuki book/series/anime?

-angel sanctuary
-count cain
-ludwig kakumei
-cruel fairytales
-kaine
-boys next door
-gravel kingdom
-meine liebe
-fairycube
-bloodhound
etc.

mine would b manga angel sanctuary! all the way! alexiel+lucifer.....mad hatter's cool 2. i don't really like the anime, setsuna looks weird in it. even though i love count cain and ludwig kakumei..i'd have to say angel sanctuary.
how about u kaori yuki fans?

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Angel Sanctuary and Meine Liebe! :)

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

hmm angel sanctuary and count cain for me

My faourites in order from first to last are: Angel Sanctuary, Bloodhound, Boys next door, kaine, ludwig, count cain

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

my favorite is Angel sanctuary too :)

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

My favourite is definately Boys next Door. It has such a sad ending, and the art is pretty too. * snuggles Lawrence* I also loved Angel Sancuary. * snuggles Rosiel too*

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

^^angel sanctuary of course, beautiful story with beautiful illustrations. It was the first kaori yuki work i've read which lead me to exploring her other works as well. out of her shorter stories i'd say i liked kaine the most and then neji, i think it's amazing how she can put so much plot in a short stories. i absolutely love the various twists that she has in her stories.

~mintyness~
Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have to say that I have only read Angel Sanctuary and Boys Next Door, but I loved them both. :)

i really want to read Count Cain, it looks so cool. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

I only read angel sactuary, boys next door and god child. I adore AS and Boys next door, but I don't like god child.

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I personally love all of Kaori Yuki's works. She's my favorite mangaka actually. ^^ lol Gotta love her for various reaons in her manga.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.