Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is your anime bff like - Minitokyo

what is your anime bff like

page 1 of 1 13 total items

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

If I had an anime bff it would be like crazy and dangores but she stick to her word..and she love to do magic! well put what your anime bff like..or it could be one that you thought about long ago.She have blue hair and wear a blue japenise outfit..her name would be amy and she would be a dangerous driver

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

She will be intellegent, loves magic and has a nice personality!!! She will be cute and funny and have long hair and usually wears purple!!! She willpurple eyes!!! :) :) :)

I'm Back!!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by AngelXXXShe will be intellegent, loves magic and has a nice personality!!! She
will be cute and funny and have long hair and usually wears purple!!!
She willpurple eyes!!! :) :) :)

Quote by amybraskaIf I had an anime bff it would be like crazy and dangores but she stick
to her word..and she love to do magic! well put what your anime bff
like..or it could be one that you thought about long ago.She have blue
hair and wear a blue japenise outfit..her name would be amy

Both of those ideas sound excellent sans the complete purpleness...maybe blue, but not purple lol

Fearra

Fearra

Wind Goddess

She would be fighting strang way.But she would have nice looks.^^ :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pussecat

pussecat

Neko Lover

My anime bff would mainly look like my ava.

I'm a Neko Lover, and thats about all^^

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Quote by amybraskaIf I had an anime bff it would be like crazy and dangores but she stick to her word..and she love to do magic! well put what your anime bff like..or it could be one that you thought about long ago.She have blue hair and wear a blue japenise outfit..her name would be amy and she would be a dangerous driver

That some how reminds me of you.

amybraska

amybraska

thats not nice T_T oh well thanks for posting everyone

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

hmm my anime bff would be a kick ass dancer and have blue hair and purple eyes. and we'd always hang out. ^^. this is a cool thread.

amybraska

amybraska

Glad you like it ^_________^

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Tall, thin, pale, blue-black hair; half something other (not fairy or demon); quiet, analytical, focused; able to cross through and control time

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

amybraska

amybraska

cool time traveler

Zero37

Genosis

... And what does bff stand for?

amybraska

amybraska

Best friend forever.I didnt put Bf cause people may think it ment boy friend.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.