Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny:New Gundam seed series? - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny:New Gundam seed series?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

http://char.2log.net/
http://s03.2log.net/home/char/image/2004070603.jpg
http://s03.2log.net/home/char/image/2004070602.jpg
http://s03.2log.net/home/char/image/2004070601.jpg

C.E. 73. 2 years have gone by since the war ended. Gilbert Durandal leads ZAFT after the death of Patrick Zala. An Orb-born Coordinator, Shin Asuka, becomes the newest topgun of ZAFT after Athrun's departure. His eyes reflects sorrow perhaps because he is lonely and lost his family. He himself represents the "War's Tragedy". Why did he join ZAFT and participate in the battlefield? Revenge? A mission? No one knows. Meanwhile, Athrun is part of Orb and right beside Cagalli. He worries both about the heavy burden of protecting Cagalli and the feeling to do something about the world.

One who joined ZAFT and one who left. The story begins when the two cross.

Shin Asuka - Protagonist. A Coordinator born in Orb. After losing his parents and younger sister during the Orb invasion of C.E. 71, he moved to PLANT and enlisted in ZAFT. Durandal finds him and he becomes a pilot of the Impulse Gundam. Very talented 16-year-old pilot. Wears the red uniform meaning he belonged in the top class of his military cadet school.

Lunamaria Hawk - A crew member of the battleship Minerva, which becomes the mothership of the Impulse. Wears the red uniform, elite pilot uniform identical to Shin's.

Athrun Zala - Now 18-years-old. Retired from ZAFT and defected to Orb. Doesn't use his real name, going by a pseudonym instead and serves as Cagalli's personal bodyguard. He was able to make acquaintance with Shin and others when he attended the secret conference between Cagalli and Durandal at PLANT.

Gilbert Durandal - After signing the Treaty of Junius (the Armistice Treaty) as the successor of the Temporary Council, he becomes the Supreme Chairman of the Council. He pushes forward with Clyne's political ideals and is deeply trusted by the common people. Currently seeking reconciliation with the Naturals.

ZGMF-56S Impulse Gundam - ZAFT's newest Gundam. Relies on batteries instead of nuclear power. Since its energy can be replenished from a long distance by its mothership, the PS (Phase Shift) armor can operate a lot longer. The cockpit area can transformed into a fighter called the Core Splender. The Impulse can be broken up into 3 separate units. Like the Strike Gundam, the Impulse can be further equipped with 3 different packs (or mode). It is called the Force Impulse Gundam (ZGMF-X56/α when it's in the aile-mode. Note: the inconsistency between the two model numbers (one with an X and one without) has been pointed out but these are what's being reported so far on Japanese sites and only one scan that provides a glimpse of a number at all has turned up. Until further info is revealed, assume the numbers aren't quite set in stone.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Why can't there be a new Wing... bastards.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

damn... I like Seed and all.. but really.. why not a new Wing :(

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

wheres kira???!!!! tt_tt And why not a new wing? Trowa and Heero rocked. x.x

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Quote by NurikoWhy can't there be a new Wing... bastards.

rofl, I agree 100% on that one.. wing must have been the coolest gundam. I'm glad we'll be getting to see more of athrun tho ^^ any information on seeing more characters from the gseed series in this?

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

That's cool O__O I was hoping for more seed =P But there's no kira and lacus XO

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

It would be cool if Kira comes in to save everyone and the new pilots when they're losing. Just like in SEED at Orb.

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I fourth that notion.

I've seen only a few episodes of Seed and I'm not as interested in it as I was of Wing.

Is it just me or does every character in Seed look like they have the same face, just different hair?

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Gundamn Seed is cool. Oh well, I take more notice of the fighting action rather than comparing it with other Gundam Anime series. One of these days I plan to watch the full series.....Gotta buy some DVDs.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

yeahhh new episodes :)

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Yeah more Seed!

t_________t No kira... I was hoping to see kira in the new Seed.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

I don't think I could take more of Quatre though....

Yep ^_^ Gundam Seed: Destiny is the new "secret" series that was just revealed.

Even though Kira isn't pictured, I'm sure they'll show him. Afterall, Yzak isn't on any of those scans, but his seiyuu, Seki Tomokazu, is working on the series as well.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
-- Anonymous

They're not sure if Kira's gonna appear in it though, its too bad, wish they would.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.