Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fullmetal alchemist movie - Minitokyo

fullmetal alchemist movie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

i just knew about this today from my friend :D and he gave me a site when he told me that there's a trailer and he said it was cool..so i guess i'll be posting the site here just incase any of you are interested :D i haven't seen the trailer yet though because my pc's a little weird when it comes to downloading stuff..maybe i'll ask my brother(which is much better than me in computers) to help then :D
here's the site:
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.info/moviegen.html

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

yea! i knew abt the movie.. cant wait for it to come out~!

23rd July seems so far~!!! aaaah.. seeing Ed in Munich at an older age *squeals*

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

I am curious to see the movie.....^^

coming out some day like july 17th in Japan

i wanna see it soooooo bad!!!!!
i wanna i wanna i wanna i wanna!

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

I've been waiting for the movie ever since i heard about it. I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for anime though.

Believe it once more...
Signature

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Seen the trailer. Can't wait for the movie too =P

Signature

so let me get it sure the movie will come on 23rd of july
><

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

39 days until Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala!
I've to see it!

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

whoo-hoo! The countdown has begun!

The tension is killing me! I wanna see it so badly!

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

i don't want to sound like a killjoy though i probably would, but that's 1 month + about 9 nine more months for the fansubs to comes out. o.o well, that is if you want dvd quality and to actually understand what they're saying. ^^;;;;
(i just finished the series a few days ago, at least i won't wait as long as the guys who watched it two years ago ^^ that would have been really frustrating...)

Signature
"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

It'll certainly be interesting to see how the alchemist Alphonse is coping, what with the amnesia of his past 2 years as a suit of armour an' all. Not to mention the gap of time between the series end and the movie.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

SPOILER

Alphonse.... sports his brother's look specially with the hair. they look almost alike except for the eyes and the bangs. (and Winry X[i][/i]D)

Signature

I really want to see that, but first I have to get through the whole series first. XD

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by CassieI really want to see that, but first I have to get through the whole series first. XD

lol i have to finish the whole series too before i see the movie XD
im only on episode 25 ggrrr.....i dont have any fansubs or anything like that so..i dont even know HOW to get one of those O_o
but i did read somewhere on a site that did an interview with adult swim that they would be airing the FMA movie on adult swim sometime late this year!
so right when it comes out in japan or whenever the english team of FMA get their hands on it, they'll start translating it right away!
i'd say thats better then waiting 9 months for a fansub!

Signature Image

Dernhelm

Dernhelm

Namakemono no Ronin

i hope what you said it's true cos that would mean a dvd will be out fast and... an english dvd out so soon too! :D that would make me really happy, i will definitely buy it. ^_^
maybe....... the reason why it's taking this long is because they're doing the dvd even now as well. I HOPE SO!

and you two guys are lucky, including me, heheh, we won't have to wait as long as the others who did who finished the show two years ago XD with the movie coming out next month.

Signature

i heard that we have to wait at lest 8 mounth untill the movie comes out on DVD o_0 :D

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.