Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sesshoumaru & Rin - Minitokyo

Sesshoumaru & Rin

Tagged under Inuyasha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Well i wanted to put this thread so i can find out if sesshoumaru is a fatherly guide of rin or is it love

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Rin definitely loves Sesshoumaru, but I think it's only an " "innocent" kind of love. She is just a kid, and she sees Sesshoumaru as her "everything". A protector, her family, her loved one...
As for Sesshoumaru... well it's hard to say. He does care for Rin, but not in a "romantic-lovers" way...
Anyway, I think Sesshoumaru is the best part of Inu Yasha :D And Rin is the cutest thing! :)

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i herd that sesshy falls in love with rin when she grows up! ^_^ awww! and i thought he hated humans! lol but sesshy is h-o-t!!!!!!!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Sesshy & Rin = Family love. Rin sees Sesshy as the only family she has & Sesshy sees Rin as the first person who'd ever cared abt him (coz I don't think Sesshy gets much family love when he's *younger*... ^_^' ). Coz in the manga *spoils spoils* it's looking very Sesshy & Kagura ... XP

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Actually Seshomaru i think looks as rin as the daughter he never had :) and viceversa

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I don't think Seshoumaru looks at Rin like a daughter...as for the Kagura thing : wasn't it a one sided love from her part? even though Sesh. seemes to care to some extend but, well...

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

u really cant tell with sessh but i guess its like a father daughter thing

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by syiveseSesshy & Rin = Family love. Rin sees Sesshy as the only family she has & Sesshy sees Rin as the first person who'd ever cared abt him

I'll hav to agree. Sesshoumaru, Rin and the servant(what his name)are like a close-knit family

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

A strange, dysfunctional family but a family nonetheless.

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by cifirynRin definitely loves Sesshoumaru, but I think it's only an " "innocent" kind of love. She is just a kid, and she sees Sesshoumaru as her "everything". A protector, her family, her loved one...
As for Sesshoumaru... well it's hard to say. He does care for Rin, but not in a "romantic-lovers" way...
Anyway, I think Sesshoumaru is the best part of Inu Yasha :D And Rin is the cutest thing! :)

Mee too!!! :)

Quote by staplefreak6i herd that sesshy falls in love with rin when she grows up! ^_^ awww! and i thought he hated humans! lol but sesshy is h-o-t!!!!!!!

True dat!!! He's hot!!!

I'm Back!!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i agree its more of a father daughter love more than anything else.
Sesshie! ~<3

Signature

I like to think that the relationship Sesh and Rin have is a cute family thing. Then again, I have a thing for older brother/ father figure things that I find so flippin' adorable.

Signature Image

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i think both....rin is so cute! :D (off-subject, once again, sorry!)

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

Maybe if Rin was older then maybe they would be romantic lovers.

Believe it once more...
Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by cifirynRin definitely loves Sesshoumaru, but I think it's only an " "innocent"
kind of love. She is just a kid, and she sees Sesshoumaru as her
"everything". A protector, her family, her loved one... As for
Sesshoumaru... well it's hard to say. He does care for Rin, but not in
a "romantic-lovers" way... Anyway, I think Sesshoumaru is the best part
of Inu Yasha :D And Rin is the cutest thing! :)

same here

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

yuppers, older brother love

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'll have to say older brother type love.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Quote by CuteSherryI don't think Seshoumaru looks at Rin like a daughter...as for the Kagura thing : wasn't it a one sided love from her part? even though Sesh. seemes to care to some extend but, well...

True. One-sided when started, but hey, Sesshy got real pissed off when Kagura died. And it's becoz of that, Tensaiga gets a new look and power. ^^() I won't say they both feel exactly the same way but.. it definitely looks more n more so. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

amrisha

youkai~slayer

seeshy and rin are definatly father & daughter relation and nothing else more :o

kinofsaiyan

kinofsaiyan

Dragonball Z Rules

Lord Sesshoumaru is like God Father to Rin. Rin is very small girl who doesn't know about those romantic craps. So rin also looks at the lord as her father like. One can see the childhood innocence can make evil melt.

kinofsaiyans

Right now Rin and Sesshoumaru definitely have a father-daughter type love going on, though Sesshoumaru has um, a unique approach to expressing his feelings. In the beginning of the series Sesshoumaru was one ruthless badass and now he has become a bit more of a softy via Rin's influence I would think. Though I wonder when Rin gets older seeing as how his father and InuYasha both fell in love with humans. Also, aren't the youkai pretty much immortal when compared to humans?

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't think Sessy cares for anyone-expecially a human. He can't even stand half a human(Inuyasha). I think Sessy likes Rin as much as he likes Jaken

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

family thing ^_^

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

They'll be lovers eventually!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Kaze-Blue/AdultRin.jpg

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.