Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Visual Studio .NET - Minitokyo

Visual Studio .NET

page 1 of 1 9 total items

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Hi evryone.

I've got a copy of Visual Studio .NET recently. I've been practivcing and adapting to it, and to me it seems an environment with GREAT possibilities.
What do you think of this? Do you use .NET? Do you know of any FAQs, tutorials, or corde pages?

Take care :)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I have .net academic. I have yet to install it. ...I would like to learn C#, as apparently it helps keep all the world's pointer woes under control. ...But so far, I'm just a Visual Studio 6.0 user still...

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I've played with it for a bit. I haven't really done anything in my school work that requires it. I mainly used it as a text editor for code, but then I switched to Notepad++. When I needed to compile something in C, I used GCC.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I'm right now practicing Visual Basic.NET, and then I'll kump to asp.net :P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I've been using asp.net... web services is good, extremely good from an ISA perspective and there is alot of documentation to get you started (ie. IBuySpy, webmatrix tutorial) which is the reason why i like it more than the Java version. So from that perspective VB.net is good (as its from the .net framework as well)

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

yup... .NET certainly sucks less resources than Java.

(\_/)
(O.o)

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Bleh. Unstable program...

I had a copy on the Windows computer before it got a new hard drive. Didn't like it. More so after I tried KDevelop, I learned just how unstable vs.net was.

Maybe someone should try porting KDevelop to Windows? XD (Don't think it'll happen. >_>)

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

I learned C++ but used Dev-C++ for programming. Then i got Visual Basic.NET and used that for just making programs but havent got serious with it. Right now im into learning Java and im finding really interesting and promising.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by RitalinMaybe someone should try porting KDevelop to Windows? XD (Don't think
it'll happen. &gt;_&gt;)

Me neither. Nobody in business uses KDevelop. Alas, that's how life is.
But .NET is not unstable. It works good for me (IDE performance I mean).

(\_/)
(O.o)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.