Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sharing my happiness! - Minitokyo

sharing my happiness!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

non-sense threads like this make someone hate them..if you are happy for a reason some won't be able to accept then don't make a thread about it for crying out loud.its really pathetic..do you know what the secondd coming means? it means all human beings will be dead by then..now, are you happy about that?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by lapuknon-sense threads like this make someone hate them..if you are happy for a reason some won't be able to accept then don't make a thread about it for crying out loud.its really pathetic..do you know what the secondd coming means? it means all human beings will be dead by then..now, are you happy about that?

heheheeh....not to mention that^^...

It is time for you to drown

The things that make you happy can very well make others sick. They may start to hate you, or what you
stand for. If you loose tolerance for someone else isn't that destroying their happiness? I will remain
happy reguardless, and I hope all of you who are happy can stay that way. reguardless of what you do,
or don't belive in.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by Tias

Quote by crossfusionim just trying to be nicer than b4 but people dont realize it...*sighs*

becuz they know you havent changed inside....maybe outside...but not inside...

Considering you have precious little to judge the outside, it would appear the lengthy conversation about the inside may indicate fresh news, which certainly could imply a change....

...Certainly, I think the actual person experiencing what's going on is likely to have a greater perception in the matter than those who merely read about it...

Personally, for all of you who believe there is nothing... ...I hope you someday experience something wonderful. ...But it is always your choice to dig deeper, just as the original author chose to do. (Or, of course, to not care...)

I agree that the thread may have been a little over the top, but I don't see any reason to fry the author for it...

Anyhow, to all involved... ...Best wishes.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

that is actually the case, he went over the top. people here at mt want to discuss something that actually has sense. or at least a topic that is discussable.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by lapukthat is actually the case, he went over the top. people here at mt want
to discuss something that actually has sense. or at least a topic that
is discussable.

I agree, this was so bold that initially I thought it was totally insincere... ...I'm glad to see it's real though...

...I realize that if both of us had let this settle into the tome of neglected threads, it wouldn't have been discussed. LOL ...I'm realizing this after my participation in a certain "Bush" thread, and a certain "sex" thread... ...I should have said nothing at all, and it would have just *whisk* gone away...

hey for some strange reason I'm ver happy too lol :)

^_^ haha, I love Jesus too. He loves everyone in this world, regardless of sin. So, even if you've done something horrible to the point that no one else wants to talk to you, Jesus does won't ever turn you away.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.